Gone

(y/n) p.o.v  

You where pacing slightly around the small space mumbling to yourself. 

'Great just great' you think to yourself as you try to process everything that happened and think of a way to get out of this situation. The mussel and chain on your leg didn't help you calm down more either. 

"Okay think clearly" you mumble calmly as you begin to slow your pace around the cage.  

'I'm concerned about Astrid, she is out at sea with no one knowing that she's in danger. Not only will they take a while to find her but they are all far away right now. Ruffnut and Tuffnut are at port with their dragons enjoying a feast. Toothless and the rest of the gang are on the other side of the island opposite from us. Then my brothers are somewhere else and I don't even know when they will be coming back.' You stop then stand straighter with a serious look in your eyes. 'My guess is that they wont start looking for her till around nightfall since its normal for her to train until dawn. It takes a while for them to even come back to the front side of Berk not to mention come to the island that we where going to train in.' you let out a huff of annoyance and lay down with your head on top of your paws. 

'Plus I don't even know where we are at'. You sigh thinking of a way to get out with Stormfly and the other dragons around you but you end up drifting off thinking about Toothless. The last things he said to you and how you where so excited to go back expecting to be with him. You could only close your eyes at this point and get some rest to gain strength. 

'I'll wing it like always' you think to yourself with a smirk as you slowly start to drift off to sleep.

Astrid's p.o.v

 All I see is (y/n) getting trapped and taken away while I try to hide in between the rubble of blown up ship parts around me. '

I didn't think I would find Dragon hunters here close to Berk, I should have brought another rider with me' The ships start to drift farther away as they seem to not find any interest in me. I look around me and see that there are no islands in sight and don't think I can make it back to Berk without passing out in the prosses. Its best to maintain my energy and wait here. 

"I guess I have to wait for them to find me" I say out loud with a tired tone. I lay my head down on the floating board that I am holding on to and looking at the blue sky slowly being covered with few white clouds.

The more time passes the more tired I get from holding on the the board and staying awake. The ocean is getting more restless and the white clouds have turned into dark grey clouds covering the sky. Its getting late and more cold I could feel the tips of my fingertips go more numb and my legs get more heavy. 

'I hope I can get out of this soon'.

Toothless p.o.v

As we where finishing up the border in the other side of the island I get a bad feeling in me. Its like a wash of worry fell on me all of a sudden. I look towards Hiccup who seemed to have tensed a bit as well. He appears to brush it off and help everyone else wrap up in what they are doing to get ready to go back. As we make out way back I cant help shake off the feeling that something is wrong. '

 I hope that (y/n) is doing okay'. I think to myself.

The moment we get back its dawn and Hiccup gets off me immediately starts looking for Astrid while I follow behind. I look around and spot (y/n)'s brothers helping Valka with the construction on the house. We walk up to them and Hiccup asks about if Astrid came back form the training. I look towards the twin brothers and ask about (y/n).