Naming

Toothless (p.o.v)
The female Nightfury is simply and utterly gorgeous, looking at her I make sure to suck in every detail I see of her features. She was a bit smaller and slender seeming more flexible with beautiful dazzling (e/c) eyes. She looked to have a few battle scars around her body but that only made her seem more stronger and beautiful. The way she walked also seemed to be far more elegant than any other dragon's walk I've seen.
We were directing her and her brothers to the village for better treatment on her wing. I am glad that she will be able to stay with us, that way I can spend more time with her. Although that might be tough with her brothers, that seem to be really overprotective of her and won't let any males near her. Maybe asking for their names will have them open up to me a bit more.

"What are your names? I'm toothless." I ask as I look at both the male nightfury's. The female nightfury looked at her brothers then at me and was about to respond but got cut off by her brother with (e/c) eyes. 

"We don't have names." he responds bluntly and quickly. I was kind of disappointed that the female nightfury did not respond I really wanted to hear her voice. Hiccup must have had the same idea because he then said out loud. 

"What should we call them?" while looking at the two female humans. They where all silent until the blond female responded.

"What about we call this one Silvereyes, and this one Firecracker." the girl pointed at both male dragon's. Hiccup looked at the two dragons for their thoughts at the idea. They looked at each other, then back at Hiccup with a nod of approval. 

"Now what shall we call you?" Astrid asked as she looked at the female nighfury. After a moment Valka suggested.

"Let's call her (y/n)."

 Oh I like that name it fits her perfectly. The beautiful nightfury nods and smiles at her new found name. Something about the way she smiled makes my heart beat fast, I hope one day I can make her smile like that. We finally get to the village and Valka takes (y/n) to the arena. Firecracker and Silvereyes stay back to eat fish that Hiccup has given them. Now seeing that they are distracted this is my chance to talk to (y/n). I run to the arena to see Valka applying a type of white sparkling ointment on (y/n)'s wing. Valka then pets (y/n's) head a bit before walking out. 

"Take good care of her Toothless." Valka passes by me making her way out of the arena. I nod my head and begin to get closer to (y/n).

"How are you feeling." I ask her with excitement in my voice.

(Y/n) P.O.V
"How are you feeling?." Toothless asks me with an excited tone.

"I'm feeling well especially after what Valka put on my wing." You respond with a small smile.

"Oh that's good to hear." He says while looking at me with mesmerized eyes. To be honest I felt a bit awkward and amused at his expression. It has been a while since I intracted with someone so enthusiastic. Thinking of a way to make this interaction a bit less awkward I saw the first thought that came to mind.

"Hey Toothless" You say with a warm smile. 

"YA" he exclaimed with a jump with charmed you a bit.

"May you bring me some food please." I was not hungry but seeing as it was the only thing you could say at the moment you went with it.

" Of course I'll be right back" He walks off while swinging his hips excitedly. That's weird only females do that to impress males. I don't know how I feel about this. You take notice of the other dragons coming inside the arena recognizing the other dragon that was with Toothless.

"Hello again" I say with a smile, I'm not this trustworthy but they are Valka's friends so I will make an exception and be friendly. The deadly nagger that's Blue came up to me and spoke first.

"Hello there I'm Stormfly, we meet earlier" Stormfly smiles at you.

"Yes we did, who are the rest of the dragons here?" you ask with a curious tone.

"Would you introduce you to everyone." you nod in agreement as she begins to go around introducing all the dragons one by one a lot being males. Once she's done introducing you to everyone you notice Hiccup and your brothers come in along with other humans. You really like Stormfly she's very fierce and strong we really did get along quickly. Toothless came in soon as well but without any fish. I tilted my head in confusion but once he was in front of me he vomited out fish.

 He was smiling at you with a happy glint in his eyes. You were shocked Stormfly was wide eyed and my brothers were now glaring at Toothless. 

"Um Toothless, I'm sorry but I can't take this." He looked a bit sad making me feel a bit guilty.

"Why? Cloudjumper and I do this all the time." Toothless tilted his head in confusion looking me in the eyes. This expression did make him seem cute to you.

"Because when you vomit fish to a female of your species it's a proposal for them to be with you forever, it's not the same if you do that to a male." Stormfly explained to Toothless which you were very thankful to her for doing that. Now knowing what it meant Toothless nods in understanding.

"Oh well I don't mind if it's with you (y/n)." You blushed at his unexpected response catching you a bit of guard trying your best not to show it. Before anything else could happen your brother's got in front of you and ate all the fish in one gulp. Shocking you and Toothless with how quick they where to practically inhale the fish.

"She won't be doing that" Silvereyes stood up with his chest puffed out.

"Not as long as we are here" Firecracker growled a low threatening response.

'I wasn't hungry either way' I thought as I looked at the three.

***********************************