Staying

(Y/n) p.o.v
Its been a couple of days since you started your first battle in the arena with everyone. After that you have been training more with Stormfly and the others along with your brothers. Right now you were on a tiny island of rock in the middle of the sea with your twin brothers facing Berk. Hearing the small waves crash around you as well as feeling a bit of the water drops brush around you feels nice an peaceful. You then ask a question that's been lingering on your mind for a while.

"Guys? Are we planning on staying here?" You ask with no hesitation, you all have been moving from place to place ever since you had the "incident". But it seems that you all have been comfortable here for the past month. There is a sense of security among you that gives reason to stay.

"I say its safe here" says Silvereyes who of course wanted to stay here for a certain dragon. We both turned to look at Firecracker who is basically the head of our family, what he says goes. Mostly because he is the most mature and first born of the twins. 

"I believe that we are safe enough here with everyone" Firecracker says while looking at Berk. Me and Silvereyes let out a sigh of relief in sync. I can now settle down somewhere with not much worries. I truly love it here with all its nature and beauty surrounding a lot of parts of Berk. You don't think you will be able to leave this if you really wanted to. 

"Berk is beautiful, I don't think I would be able to leave it" you say out loud as you put your head down while admiring the rays of the sun touching Berk in a slow manner. 

"Yah I'm sure its Berk that's keeping you here" your brother Silvereyes retorts back at you with a smirk. 

'Is that the way you wanna go' you think to yourself not moving from your comfortable position you ask 

"what exactly is that suppose to mean?" Sideways glancing at you Silvereyes says with a teasing tone. 

"Maybe there is a male nightfury in this place that makes you want to stick around" feeling a bit of warm around your face but still you respond confidently with 

"and maybe there is a female deathly nagger here that makes you feel 'safe' to stay here" you see Silvereyes eyes slightly glare at you while you glare back. 

'You started it big shot' you say with your eyes as you both continue your stare down. Your oldest brother glances at the both of you then growls 

"calm down you two, before I change my mind" you and Silvereyes both calm down clearly not wanting to leave, you look towards your brother Firecracker while silvereyes minds his own business. You think about how Firecracker has not gotten a potential mate. He's the eldest of the 3 has excellent strength and is not bad looking. If anything your surprised that he hasn't gotten a mate yet. Then you think back to the main reason why he was limited. With this in mind you now notice that you have more protection than what you are use to and he can now go look for a mate. His happiness means a lot to you especially with what he and your other brother has gone through to make sure you are safe.

"Firecracker?" You say as you look at him. He slowly turns towards your direction as he then response 

"yes, (y/n)" With a curious expression on his face. You had a serious tone in your voice and that was unusual for you when your around your brothers. 

"You should go find a mate" you tell him bluntly. Silvereyes who was laying with his head down resting on his paws suddenly opened his eyes in a flash. Your brother Firecracker just changed his expression to a confused one. 

"Why? Are you trying to get rid of me or something?" you then sidetrack a bit not wanting him to get the wrong idea. Silvereyes was now sitting up and turned towards the both of you interested on where this conversation would be headed.