"Well that's the nice thing about UA its full of surprises!" Denki says, eating his food. I chuckle and nod.

"Fair." I say, eating my own food while I continued to draw in Jiro's features.

"Oh, you're drawing Jiro! That's cool!" He says, watching me draw.

~Denki's POV~

I watch Saika draw, watching as her hand moves fluidly, the details being sketched in with such care. It was amazing. I watched as she hunched over the drawing, leaning in close to sketch in small details. She brushes her hair behind her ear, trying to keep it out of her way.

She mutters under her breath, moving to the back of another page to sketch what looked like a bobby pin before she pulled it out of the page. She pins her hair back with the pin, going back to drawing Jiro. 

"You have such a cool quirk." I say softly

"It's not much different than Yaomomo's." She says, a soft blush dusting her cheeks.

"It's unique though. You can manifest what you draw and your art supplies." I say, blushing a bit.

"Th-thanks." She stutters, burying herself in her drawing.

"Anytime." I say, pointing finger guns.

~Saika’s POV~

I blush at Denki's remarks, trying to hide myself in my drawing. I yelp, feeling someone touch me from behind. I whirl around to see Mineta, his hands on my bum.

"You little pervert!" I shout, punching him in the face.

"I oughta kick you into the moon!" I growl, slapping him.

"Saika Daguchi." I hear Mr. Aizawa say behind me.

"Yes sir." I say, turning around.

"Good job." He says softly, giving a thumbs up.

"You shouldn't punch your classmates though." He says louder, giving me a 'scolding'. I nod and bow.

"It won't happen again." I say, sitting back down. Denki looks at me.

"Damn, I mean, everyone else punches him around but… to have him do that to the new girl… that's messed up." Denki says, eating his food. I roll my eyes.

"He shouldn't be touching women like that period." I say, eating my own food.

"Fair." Denki says, finishing his food. I finish my own food and stand up, going back to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saika! Where are you going?!" My mother shouts, walking into the living room.

"I told you already! I have a meet up with a friend from school!" I shout back. My mother walks up to me and smacks me across my face.

"Do not speak to me like that young lady! Be back before ten, you know the rules!"

"Y-yes ma'am." I whisper, bowing before I left, rubbing my cheek. I walked to the cafe Denki told me to meet him at, checking my watch.

'Thirty minutes early… maybe he'll be there early too.' I think, walking into the cafe and looking around.

'No Denki… guess I'm too early…' I think, walking to the counter and ordering a caramel latte. I find a seat and sit down, pulling out my sketchbook. I manifest a pencil and start sketching some weapons, just in case I ended up needing them.

Forty-five minutes passed by and I was one my third latte when Denki stumbled in, looking around and spotting me.

"Hey Saika!" He shouts as he runs up to me, sitting down in front of me.

Random Fandom Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें