ღ - 03

Oikawa's POV: The final bell rang, and I was about to go to the front of the school to meet up with (y/n) and Iwa per usual.

"Oikawa! Come to the new cafe with me!" Hanako asked me and pulled onto my arm.

"Sure!" I said with a smile and without thinking, without hesitation.

Hanako took my hand and took me to the new/cat cafe. I ordered a milk bread and an americano. She took a pair of cat ears from the basket and wanted to put it on me.

"I'm not wearing those!" I said.

"Pleaseee!!" Hanako begged me.

"No," I said, with such a plain face.

"Oikawa..?" She said as I looked up from drinking my coffee.

"Oikawa will you be my boyfriend..?"

My eyes widened and said, "Sorry Hanako, I've actually known you a couple hours. And asking me to be your boyfriend is a little too fast for me."

Her smile faded into an annoyed face. She got a call and immediately went outside, without saying anything.

"Oikawa, I have to go bye!" She said with her mesmerizing smile.

"Bye.. fuck, (y/n) and Iwa!" I said scrambling and grabbing my coat and phone.

I texted (y/n) apologizing. I then flopped on my bed posting a picture of me and Hanako. I sighed and thought, what if I accepted being her boyfriend? No, it would be too quick anyway.

(Your POV): *Minutes before you left for the skating rink* When my brother came drunk, I helped him for a little. It was difficult getting him back to his room hah, who knew. It took about 15 minutes, finally, I could relax and hopefully skate again.

(This is the outfit you were wearing)

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I went to the nearest ice skating rink. I saw some of my friends, (and here comes the anime merge:)) Yuri and Victor.

"Heyoo!" I said, slightly too loud.

They looked at me in shock, I haven't been here a little over three years. So of course it was pretty shocking for them.

"(y/n)!!" they both screamed.

They skated over me and jumped and hugged me. I sighed and gave them a hug. We started to catch up when I said I was going to start skating again.. I got some of my old skates. As I stepped onto the ice, I almost slid.

"(y/n), you alright?" Yuri asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just a little rusty.." I said.

I skated around the rink a couple of times when I finally got the hang of it. I started to do some small jumps and spins when Yuri did something that caught my eye. Hesitating to do my old routine.

Yuri's POV: (y/n) almost slipped when she first stepped onto the ice. I mean I probably would've done the same thing after not skating for three years. She practiced a little, and I saw her improve quickly.

A/N - I noticed people saying how Oikawa and Hanako got together after a day, so I fixed it, spacing it out a little. (thanks aurora for helping <3)