Part 2: Going to school

Heyy people! Sorry i haven't uploaded in SUCH a long time but i am now. after i upload this chapter, I'm going to delete my other stories until i finish with this one.

I hope you like this chapter......

the better one with him will come next ;)

lol.... this is kinda another filler but it'll get so much better next. :)

________________---------------------------------______________

Recap:

I picked up my stuff, slinging the duffel over my shoulder and right as I was about to pick up my aero bag, Mimi got it.

"You don't have to do that," I said. "I don't mind carrying it." I didn't want her to help, mainly because if she did, I would get attached once again. And if I get attached, then it would be harder to leave after I turn 18. I wasn't exactly planning on staying here a long time.

"It's fine," she said. She looked like her bubbly self, she didn't change much, I thought. I missed bubbly old Mimi. Back to the now, we all walked into the gigantic house, and what I saw was a huge surprise... for me that is.

End Recap!

------------------____________________________-------------------------

Part 2: Going to school!

From the outside, the house looked small... and cozy. But when i walked in, the inside looked like a part of a mansion. There was a big chandelier that hung above the doorway and on the walls were beautiful paintings. Some of them were on landscapes, and others were portraits of family members. As i took a tour round the house with Annabelle and Mimi, we heard some screams come from a room. I asked Annabelle what was there and she told me her son was playing with one of his friends.

Oh my god...she has a son? Don't get me wrong, Annabelle looks not a day over 20. But i had no idea she had a son. Seeing my face, Annabelle smiled and led me to another room. Gosh, how big is this place? We ended up in a living room type place. In front of the television was a couch stripped of its pillows. They were on the ground in a circular form and two little boys were playing.

It was cute because they were wrestling each other and if one stepped out of the circle of pillows then they lost. One boy was the one from earlier who opened the door. The other had black hair and dark blue eyes, similar to Mimi. I'm guessing that's her brother.

"His name is Max," Annabelle said as she caught me staring at the little boy. "The other one is Charlie, Max's friend. He has an older brother that is in yours and Mimi's grade. You're 17 right? Going in your senior year?"

"Yeah, senior year..." I have to admit, I was a little worried about started a new school. That meant new people and new teachers. To be fair, i just hate change. I couldn't wait to be out of here. Only a few more months to go till I'm 18. Annabelle called Max over and told him to say hello. He looked pretty shy so I stuck my hand out and said hello first. His little fingers took hold of my index finger and shook. He was the cutest thing alive! :)

Mimi then told her mom about how I must be tired. I couldn't really object because I did travel for a long time just to get here. Mimi showed me a guest room. It was perfect, if not better.

"Mom is planning planning on moving you to another bedroom .It just isn't ready yet so.... when it is we can get you situated." Mimi smiled. I bet she was thinking it would be cool to have me stay here.

"It's alright Mimi. I like this room. It kinda shows off what I'm like. ya know?" I said observing the room one more time. Mimi came in as I placed my bags and things next to the dresser. We both decided to sit on the bed and just catch up about whatever happened in the last few years. Honestly, it felt good getting my feelings and stuff out there. But I can't keep doing that.