Part 4: A Broken Rainbow ;)

______________________-----------------------------------____________________

Recap:

Before he or any of his friends could do anything, Ms. Carmella took a pile of textbooks from her desk and dropped them onto the ground. The sound was so frickin' loud! Haha..... Jackass looks a bit grumpy. Maybe I should laugh at him.... :P

"Mr. Remmington, I do not appreciate students sleeping in my class. Please pay attention now, " said Ms. Carmella. Wait.... Remmington.......seat partner........ Ethan...........

HOLY SHIZ!!! Jackass was supposed to be my seat partner! Somebody... kill me now. Someone take a pencil and stab me now! Here's my new rule: he annoys me, he's going to become unconscious for a while....... ;)

End Recap!

------------------------------------____________________---------------------------------

Soon English had ended with Ms. Carmella giving us our homework. The class had been reading Romeo and Juliet and I have to catch up. Thank God they just started a few days ago. That means I don't have to do a lot of reading. During class, I could help but feel someone's eyes on the back of head. I didn't turn around even once to realize that it was probably the Creeps, plus the Creeper (aka Jackass).

Even though I know his name now, I don't really think I'll be calling him anything but Jackass. Oh well. I gathered my things when the bell rand and waited for Mimi before leaving the classroom. I didn't look up as someone hit my shoulder as IT walked out of the room. I refuse to call IT a gender. I took my schedule out of my bag and saw that I had AP Italian 5 in room 814.

"Okay, so we have Italian next," Mimi said a matter-of-factly. "Mr. Sabula is awesome! No homework, no tests, and fun no matter WHAT we do. We slowed our pace and I followed Mimi into a classroom. The room was divided with some seats on each side facing towards the middle.

There was a little aisle-like thing from the door to in between the desks, leading up to the teacher's desk. Mimi walked with me to talk to Mr. Sabula. It turns out he was really cool. He was a short chubby man with glasses and he most definitely did not dress to impress. He wore dark jeans (teacher appropriate :) topped with a tie-die shirt.

He seemed so laidback and the best part was that he didn't make me introduce myself to the class. Apparently we didn't have assigned seats, so I decided to sit next to Mimi. When I sat down, Mimi started introducing me to three other girls and a guy. Two of the girls sat behind Mimi while the last girl and the boy sat behind me.

The girls all looked identical with red hair, but one had a silver headband, another had a black one with a flower, and the last one had her hair in a ponytail. I was guessing they were triplets. The guy had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He looked really hot, but something was just off about him. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was on the tip of my tongue. He was wearing light faded jeans and a Hollister t-shirt.

"Bree, this is Thia, Mia, and this is Lia," Mimi said first pointing at the girl with a silver headband, then the one with the black, and lastly the one with her hair in a ponytail. "Don't worry," Mimi said, "You'll eventually learn how to tell them apart."

"Well forget about me why don't you Mims," a voice said. I turned my head to see the strange guy. I still couldn't tell what was wrong with him. He then turned to me and said, "Since my so called best friend over here won't introduce us, I guess it's up to us," he smiled at me.