The Pumpkin Queen (Jally/ Skelly)

Start from the beginning

"Or if Jack and I rule you as unfit, which you are, and Lock, Shock and Barrel chose to come with me, then that would work to, please go away,"

"So you admit your marrying him to be the Queen,"

"The Queen of Halloween Town, is more of a responsibility than a reward, I love Jack with all of my heart,"

"Ragdoll, who do you think your kidding?" the Burlap sack told her with a low and sinster chuckle.

------------

"I absolutely love the way this town is decorated!" Xibalba exclaimed.

"Of course you do," La Muerte told him, "I am so proud of you Jack, now where is Sally?"

"I think she's in the graveyard, I'll go get her,"

"They have a graveyard too! When I retire it'll be in this very town!"

La Muerte and Xibalba went into Skellington Manor, and Jack ran out to find Sally. Zero ran up to him, "Zero, what's wrong boy?" Zero'snose flashed in a morse code pattern. 

"Oggie Boogie is troubling Sally again, ugh," Jack ran over to the Treehouse. 

"Come on Ragdoll, once you admit it the happier you'll be,"

"There's nothing to admit, I love Jack, and Jack loves me, that all it is,"

"Oggie, how about you leave my wife in a matter of days alone, or you can be a bunch of bugs again," 

--------

"Where are you parents?"

"At home, I figure we could take one midnight stroll before we are in the wedding rush again," 

"Jack, who is Marie?"

"Who told you about Marie?"

"Oggie,"

"Marie is my ex girlfriend, she is insane, I haven't heard about of from her in a century," Jack told Sally, "Okay, well we should be getting back I suppose,"

"What did Oggie tell you?"

"Nothing, he just wanted to get in my head,"

----------

6 Days Before the wedding

"Jack is going to come back to life when he sees you in that dress!" Greta, one of the witches exclaimed. Sally twirled in front of the cracked mirror, she looked absolutely stunning. "I agree," La Muerte told her. 

"Sally! Oggie Boogie told me to give you this," Shock told her, running in the semstress shop, which was Sally's. "Okay, thank you, do you want to try on your flower girl dress?" Shock nodded and went into the dressing room where Sally had placed the girl's dress. 

"Do you like it?"

"It's amazing! I've never worn something so horrible!" Shock exclaimed walking out of the dressing room. 

------

5 days until the wedding

"Jack! Jack! I heard you're not going to be here next week," The Mayor told Jack as the Pumpkin King kept walking.

"Yoou heard right, Sally and I are going to the Summer Island for our honeymoon,"

"What is that?"

"It's a resort for members of all the holiday lands, when I'm gone, my Dad will be in charge,"

"Oh,"

"Oh?"

"Well, don't you think you should have someone more experienced to take over?"