double.

you go upstairs and pick a baiting suit from your closet. you begin to change when payton grabs your bare hips.

P | babygirl.

your stomach fills with butterflies. his hands crawl around to your stomach.

y/n | yes.

he kisses your neck.

P | i love you.

y/n | i love you too.

he keeps kissing your neck.

y/n | we got to get back downstairs bub.

P | i know.

you both change. this is your baiting suit.

you go downstairs and see nicks waiting for you

you go downstairs and see nicks waiting for you. you go to the pool and all jump in. nick slicks his hair back with water.

N | how do i look?

y/n | you look like a goofball.

you splash water at him. he splashes you back. you run out of the water onto the top of the waterfall. (looks like this)

payton and nick are in the water and you run to the top and jump in splashing the both of them

N | hey!

P | watch me one up that.

y/n | go for it.

payton runs up and backflips nearly landing on nick. nick laughs.

N | shit. i almost said peace out there.

you laugh so hard at that. you go under the waterfall where your parents have a bar.

y/n | you guys want something?

N | my parents are POOR compared to yours. like, a whole as bar in an indoor pool.

y/n | just successful.

he smiles.

N | no i'll take a coke though.

you had his a glass bottle of coke and a root beer for yourself.

y/n | payton?

P | coke is fine.

you give him one as well and drink it back there. sitting and talking back there got payton and nick closer. you get a call from your mom. you answer.

y/n | hello?

mom | where are you guys?

y/n | the bar under the rocks.

mom | oh okay. well, austyn is asleep, are you coming to watch another movie?

y/n | yeah. we'll come back in.

*time skip 4 months*

it's you and payton's one year wedding anniversary. you are flying riley out to surprise nicks for the first time since alaska. payton goes and picks her up while you fit nick for a suit. you are having a bunch of your's and your dad's friends over for a party. you have so many people setting up around the house. cleaning up the pool. restocking alcohol and buying snacks.

y/n | you looks so handsome nick.

N | thank you... i wish riley could make it.

y/n | she said she could come in a month. times are hard for her right now.

N | i know. i just wish i could be there for her.

you kiss him on the cheek.

y/n | time will go by fast. i promise.

he smiles.

y/n | now come on out. payton is going to be here with austyn in a minute.

N | i'm SO excited.

you and nicks walk outside while payton pulls up in the jeep. he walks out before walking  around the car to open the door for riley.

R | hi bubba.

N | RILEY!

he runs over to her and sweeps her off her feet. they kiss and it's such a precious moment. you smile and clap your hands.

N | is this what you've been planning?

y/n | it sure is.

P | well y/n i have something for you too.

he opens the back door and out steps charli. you both scream and run over for a hug. charli moved to Arkansas with her friend to go to nursing school. you haven't seen her in 8 months.

A/N | my apologies if my timeline is messed up.

y/n | oh my goodness!!

Ch | i missed you so much.

y/n | i missed you more. how's school?

Ch | it's so good. very difficult but so fun.

y/n | that's so good.

charli AND riley. it's going to be a good party.