move.

riley runs into his arms. they sway back and forth. riley let's go.

R | i'm so glad you're okay.

N | i'm sorry.

R | it's okay. it doesn't matter.

nick wraps his arms around her again.

y/n | i'll leave you guys alone to talk for now. jacob will talk your bags to the room next door.

N & R | thank you.

you close the door. you walk back upstairs and lay down on the bed. payton gets on top of you. his chain dangles over you. he starts kissing you slowly.

here comes another sexual part. we're married anyways sooooo. you can skip if that would make you uncomfortable. ily all!

he takes his shirt off and you follow. he unclasps your bra while he takes his kiss down to your neck. you let out light moans. he finds the sweet spot on your neck. he starts sucking and massaging your breasts. you begin to moan louder.

y/n | payton the door.

payton walks over and locks the door. you slip off the rest of his clothes while he's turned around. he looks back and smiles. he tosses you down on the bed and sucks on your breasts. he leaves hickeys all down your neck, chest and stomach. he begins licking on your clit. it feels so good. you are moaning softly while you have your hands on his head. he sticks his tongue in you and moves it around causing you to moan louder. he puts one hand on your hip and sticks his fingers in his mouth before sticking them inside you. he licks them clean. he is hard by then. you turn him onto the bed and begin rubbing his dick. he closes his eyes and leans his head back in pleasure. you start rubbing faster. then you put your mouth around it shoving as much as you can down your throat. the rest you rub. you suck on it then he cums. you spit it on him then lick it off. after a bit he says he's about to cum again and turns you over before thrusting into you. he goes really fast. you hands cling on your bedsheets. you cum on him. he rubs his hands down your sides as he thrusts in and out of you. you are moaning really loud at this point and are trying to keep quiet. he cums inside of you.

P | quiet babygirl. we wouldn't want anyone hearing us.

y/n | can we take this to the shower?

he smirks at you.

P | we sure can.

he picks you up and turns on the shower. you get in and you make out with him. it makes you feel all warm inside. he places more hickeys on your neck before sitting you down to eat you out causing you to moan. he puts himself inside you. slower this time so you let out loud moans. it feels so nice & it had been so long since you've had sex with payton. it was so good. you cum on him and clean it up. he fingers you. after about 45 minutes in the shower you get out. you were overwhelmed with pleasure. it was very intense. you put on a pair of his boxers and a sports bra and lay back down in your bed and he brings you eggs. he lays back down on your stomach. you scratch his head as you fall asleep watching a show.

well. that was....something.