nick & riley.

you talk with nick riley and payton for a bit and come to the conclusion that you want to go rent a huge cabin in the mountains in Alaska. now you have to text your parents.

 now you have to text your parents

y/n | we're good! my dads paying.

P | no way! really?

y/n | yeah!

you give the boys hugs. you call up riley.

R | hey! what's up?

y/n | how early can you fly out here.

R | right now homie.

y/n | then come on down! we're booking the stay right now!

R | NO WAY!

y/n | yeah! you want me to call your parents?

R | yeah!

y/n | i'll have payton call you so you can hear what's going on.

R | okay talk to you in a second.

y/n | yuppers.

payton calls riley and you calm her parents. it rings a few times before her mom picks up.

Riley's mom | hey y/n! how are you!

y/n | i'm great! how are you!

Riley's mom | i'm doing good also? what's up?

y/n | we both know riley is torn about nick going missing.

Riley's mom | yeahh she's been very sad.

y/n | i don't blame her. me too. well i want to surprise her, and try to get her mind off of it, by taking her on vacation. on my father's dime.

Riley's mom | i think she'll love that!

y/n | so she can go?

Riley's mom | of course! when do you want her out there?

y/n | could i fly her out there tonight?

Riley's mom | let's see how fast she can pack.

y/n | okay. text me how it goes!

Riley's mom | will do! talk to you soon y/n!

y/n | see ya!

you hang up. riley squeals. you hear her mom open the door and she throws her phone down. you mute yourself. you hear her mom tell her she can go. then she leaves. you all celebrate. you hang up and let her pack. you take nick to the Gambler Closet. it's a closet where you put clothes you don't wear. you can also buy clothes for the closet. clothes people leave here ect. and there is thousands of clothes in that huge closet and nick goes through and pucks his favorite as his outfits. there is some top quality clothes in there. Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vitton, ballinciaga. you and payton take the baby to your room and pack. you get a text from riley.

y/n | riley's on her way to the airport

P | vacation loading 16%

you give him a hug then a kiss. hailey comes and picks up austyn. you wait in the living room eagerly for riley to say she's landed. after about 15 minutes your phone buzzes.

y/n | SHE'S HERE!!!! OMG!

you run out to the car and get ready to pull out. it's too risky to take nick to public places so her has to stay at home until you bring riley home. he walks inside and sits in his room. you drive 5 above speed limit the whole way to the airport. you all walk in. you stand like idiots outside of the security. you see her behind a crowd of people. you can't get around them.

y/n | riley!

after the people move enough riley comes running. she knocks you onto the floor. you hug her tightly.

y/n | omg i missed you so much riley.

R | i missed you more!!

after a few minutes you get going. riley is really nervous the whole ride. she calls her mom and checks in. she hangs up when you get home. you walk in the frong door and creep to nick's room. you lightly knock.

N | come in.

you walk in. nick is sitting at the end of the bed eagerly.

y/n | relax it's just me.

N | dang it.

y/n | rude. anyways.

riley steps in the doorway.

R | nick.

N | RILEY!!

reuniting in the next chapter 🥰