Chapter 3

When I opened the front door, my mouth dropped open. Tanner was standing there. "What in the Hell are you doing here?" I asked, "I told you I don't want you anywhere near me. I don't need nor want to see you."

"Can't you forgive me? I am sorry; I know I messed up. I should have never cheated on you. Please forgive me. Give me another chance, please," Tanner begs.

"Tanner, my mother always told me once a cheater, always a cheater. When we first got together, I told you that cheating was a deal breaker for me. The affair isn't the only thing that has caused me to make this choice. What you did to me and our... I have walked around this house every weekend for the last three months, completely nude. Did you even bat an eye? Did you even notice? Or look at me? No, you didn't. I knew right then something was up. I can't be with someone I have to force to be intimate with me. I am done, done with you. You have hurt me more than anyone ever could."

"I...I have never seen you walk around like that."

"That is my point, Tanner. You stopped being interested in me months ago. Why? Why now? Now that I am finished with you, you decide to want me. You only want to be here because I took care of you, but I am over it. I can't do it anymore. I don't want you."

"What the hell? I am here. I want you, and I said I was sorry. Please let me come home."

"I told you we are over. We're O.V.E.R, Tanner. I don't love you anymore."

"It can't be over. I don't want it to be. What do you mean? You don't love me?" Tanner says.

"Well, you did this to us, not me. I gave you everything. I got nothing in return other than a broken heart. Hell, I am surprised you didn't give me an STD. I will never be used in such a manner again. Now please leave."

"Damn it, Mel, I told you I was sorry. Let me make it up to you."

"Not happening ever in this lifetime or the next; just leave."

"I am not going anywhere. You are mine."

"Correction, I was yours, but you lost me. I will never be yours again."

"You will always be mine, Melinda. Now let me in."

"NO, you can't come in! I am not yours. I don't want you anymore;  I am so fucking sick of your crap."

"Fine, I will leave, but you can never find a man you can satisfy. You aren't any good in bed."

"Oh, is that right? If that is the case, it says a lot about the teacher, don't you think? You are the only person I have been with until recently," I smirk. Tanner just stares at me, turns around, and walks away.

I shut the door, laughing, and headed back to my bedroom. Hayden is lying in bed, laughing so hard that he has tears running down his cheeks. I watch. With his sandy blonde hair and green eyes, this man makes my heart beat fast, and the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. When I clear my throat and walk over to the bed, Hayden grabs me and pulls me to him.

"The last thing you said to that asshole was hilarious. Although what Tanner said about you, isn't true at all, it is as far from the truth as can be."

"What part are you talking about, me not being able to satisfy a man in bed or me being a lousy lay."

"Both. You make me lose all control of myself. I love the way you react to my touch. The way you moan, scratch my back and scream my name when we are both about to cum. I meant it when I said you are the best I have had. The asshole doesn't know what he is talking about, kitten," Hayden says.

"You know I meant it when I said that I had never orgasmed before I was with you, Hayden."

"Well, baby, that says a lot about the person you were with, don't you think," Hayden says with his sexy smirk.