Liked by RicoTakeyaHo, WannabeKylie and 1,236 others
@ReallyJayda Face card NEVER declines.. 🫦😍

RicoTakeyaHo : Damn bae PTPOM!!! 😩

WannabeKylie : And don't! witcho fineee ass 👅🥺🥺

Random : So pretty! 🥰

View all 70 comments

@RicoTakeyaHo 2secs ago

"Oopp" I laughed showing Jayda what Rico had posted as she came up on a red light

She looked it over trying not to smile rolling her eyes.

"Girl fuck him" she waved me off as the light turned back green and she pulled off.

"I hate a capping ass bitch" I laughed twisting my lips to the side.

"Girl ain't nobody capping he just get on my mfkn nerves" She said. "We probably slide over there when we done eating tho" she laughed.

"Exactly, bitches be BIG CAP" I yelled.

"Girl fuck you, hopefully he got some homeboys wit him cause I'm tired of yo lil lonely ass" she said making me gasp and grab my chest.

"Bitch! It ain't my fault it's a drought on real niggas" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm wit you when you right" she said laughing.

We pulled up to the crab shack and instantly found a parking spot up front. It was barely packed so I was happy about that because I hated waiting long for my food.

She killed the engine and we hopped out going up to the door and over to the host area.

"Hello, Welcome to Pearls how many are dining with you today?" The short Carmel skin asked. I held up two fingers making her nod and grab the menus.