CHAPTER TWO

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA
10:26 AM

2 weeks later..

I sung along to Rod Wave x Sweet Little Lies as I washed my body up for the fifth time, getting all my hotspots then rinsing off and getting out.

It was Saturday morning and me Jayda and my mom had plans to get our nails and toes done then go to the mall so everybody was up getting ready.

I wrapped my dry towel tightly around me then went over to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush. I put a nice amount of toothpaste on it before wetting it then sticking it in my mouth.

I brushed my teeth and tongue repeatedly before rinsing my mouth out and washing my face.

Going back into my room I rubbed on some lotion and deodorant before slipping into my panties and bra.

"Now for something to wear" I sighed stepping into my closet looking around at the many options.

I heard my door come open and soon my mom appeared in the doorway dressed and ready to go..

"You always the last damn one to get ready" She said looking at herself in the mirror. She looking good too! Wearing a long black sundress that had a slit up the leg showing off her thigh tattoo with her red Chanel slides and the purse to match.

"Because beauty takes time honey" I said deciding on a tan colored one piece romper and a pair of Burberry slides.

"Beauty bouta get her ass left" She waved me off leaving the room.

I grabbed my tote purse putting everything I needed inside it before sliding on a gold necklace and bracelet.

I had just gotten my hair done yesterday so it was still fresh and all I had to do was comb it out. After that I sprayed some Chanel perfume on then rubbed on some lipgloss and I was ready to bounce.

"Ready" I said to no one in particular as I grabbed my phone and charger out the bathroom. I turned off the music and made my way downstairs.

Once down there mama and Jayda was just sitting around until they saw me and then they both got up.

"Okay besttt" Jayda hyped me up as she put her purse over her body.

"Youuu seee meee" I squealed making us buss out laughing.

"And do" 

"Bring y'all asses on for we be late" Mama said and we all left the house going out to her Black tinted up Range Rover. We got in and she immediately blasted the air.

"It's hot as fuck out here" She grumbled playing some old Monica. I didn't mind tho because we always jammed to her old shit.

Once she fixed herself up she pulled out the driveway and drove through the neighborhood until we got on the Main Street. The nail shop that we went to was only 15 minutes away so we made it there fairly quick. And because we were already on the appointment list we walked straight in and started getting serviced.

"You getting long or short?" Jayda asked me as we both got our nails started on.

"Long boo you already know" I said.

"Mhmm I think ima try some long too, let me tell Rico to pick me a color" she said looking down at the nail tips on her fingers before picking up her phone.

"Mhmm must be niceee my boy" I mumbled the TikTok making her laugh.

"Sometimes"

2 hours Later