CHAPTER FOUR

D'Mani Ahmad King || 23
Atlanta GA
11:47 PM

"Whea my money at?" I asked this nigga Coke slamming him into the dumpster

"I-I- I swear I-Im—

"Spit it out Nigga damn, Ian got all fucking night" I snapped smacking him across his head a few times.

"I-I promise I'll h-have it n-n-next week Demon I-I swear" He stuttered making me mug him even more.

"Nigga I just gave yo ass a month! And now you asking for another week?? You think ima fall for that shit again?" I asked more so to myself pulling out my gun.

Before he could even respond I quickly sent two shots to his head making blood splatter onto the fresh white tee I had on.

"Bitch ass nigga" I grumbled dropping his body pulling out my phone to call the clean up crew.

Once they pulled up I switched the shirt I had on for a new one then gave Bone the bloody one and hopped in my truck pulling off.

I rode in silence thinking about how long I was gonna keep up with this life I lived. Like I knew I didn't wanna do this shit forever because a nigga had real goals.

I wanted to cut hair or do tattoos or some shit but with the way money was coming in I can't see myself just letting go of this lifestyle any time soon. I loved the fast money and the respect that this shot came with.

I was a real Demon out here. And the streets need me.

Shaking the thoughts from my head I knew exactly what would calm me down.

Picking up my phone once I pulled up to a red light I texted Jazmyn asking what she was on and once she replied telling me to slide I changed directions and made my way towards her crib.

15 minutes later I pulled up and she was waiting in the window.

Thirsty ass.

Shaking my head I killed the engine and hopped out making sure my wood and gun was tucked. I locked the car up then proceeded up the steps to her door and before I could even knock she swung it open pulling me inside.

"Girl calm down" I said pushing her back a lil.

"Sorry.. I just missed you, you been acting all anti lately" She said playing with the loose strings on her robe.

"Been taking care of business" I shrugged reaching for my blunt lighting it.

"I guess, come on tho" She smiled making her way down the small hall and into her bedroom.

Once we got inside she closed and locked the door then pushed me on the bed instantly going to work. She pulled my jeans down and grabbed my dick out making me groan a lil. I blew out smoke as she eagerly took me in her mouth deep throating my shit.