10. Fourth event (THE END OF MAIN PLOT).

"Hey-" Asuna stopped when she did not see Payne anywhere. Payne tapped her shoulder scaring her. Asuna jumped away. "Why did you do that?" Asuna asked.

The chatted for sometime before moving to the third level. After reaching the third level, they were informed that there was a legendary dungeon which gives legendary rewards. Payne and Asuna decided to look for the dungeon.

They searched for the dungeon the whole day but the could not find it so they decided to give up. The logged out when it was late.

The next, they logged in the same time. They decided to prepare for the fourth event. They increased their level and did other things which would make them powerful. They all became powerful but Payne could not defeat Asuna.

They completed basic dungeons and defeated powerful monsters. Drag and Dread were also leveling up as well as powering up for the fourth event. Frederica was gathering information from other guilds.

~~~~~Monday, During the Guild Competition~~~~~

After Dorazou's announcement, Asuna and her guild members joined the event. They were given a base. There was an orb on a flower. They had to protect the orb so no one can steal it. Their base was in the middle of a place that looked like a battle took place there.

To gain points in the event, a guild has to protect it's orb for six hours or steal another guild's orb and protect it for three hours. Protecting you orb would give one point and protecting other guild's orb in your base would give two points. The stolen orb returns if the time to get the point had reached.

One's stats are decreased by 5% if they die once. The decrease of the stats increase by 5% anytime you would die, but if you die for the fifth time, you would be eliminated. A guild's orb would disappear if all of it's member have been eliminated.

Payne and Dread went to get orbs whilst Asuna, Drag and Frederica were protecting their orb. Some of the lower members of the guild went with Dread. Some also stayed to help protect the orb.

"Oh, Look. Here they come." was what frederica said when a group of people sprinted towards them to steal the orb.

"Shall we get to it?" Drag said smiling. "Fissure" Drag screamed and used his large axe to hit the ground destroying it. The skill killed most of the people. "Stampede" He then said. He raised his axe and sprinted towards the group of people. He dashed through them. He again killed most of them but they were still coming.

He used a lot of skill to kill many of them. Most of the died but many were still coming.

"Multi-Sunbeam!" Frederica raised her staff and shouted. A bright light appeared in the sky and went down onto the group of people shouting. All of them disappeared after the light went away.

"Looks like you can take care of it." Asuna said. She was sitting behind them when they were fighting. She then got up. "I am going to also steal some of the orbs." She said smiling.

Drag and frederica just nodded. "Traitor" Asuna screamed and the wings appeared at her back. Drag and Frederica were surprised to see her wings. "See you later" She said and flew up into the sky. She looked down as she flew through the sky to see if she would see anyone.

She did not see many people. The people she saw were weak so she was bored. "Maybe it is because this is the first day." She said. Tired of flying Asuna summoned Blue and sat on it. "Maybe...some of the bases are in caves. Why did I not think of that" She said amazed. She looked down to see a cave just below her. She decided to go and check if her guess is correct.

She jumped down and moved inside after making her pet disappear. She heard screaming when she saw light from inside the cave. She smiled and proceeded inside. Someone she thought looked like Sally slashed someone's back killing him. She then saw many people come close to her.