2. NEW WORLD ONLINE

Asuna's POV...
"Wakey wakey, Asuna" Miss Akagi sung at my door. I ignored her and continued to sleep. There was no sound anymore so I thought she was gone. I turned to get up from the bed when I saw her, "AHHH" we both screamed at the same time.

"Do not sneak up on people like that' I told her after calming down..."it's annoying when people do that"

"You are late for food, what were you doing yesterday?" She questioned.

"Nothing", I answered quickly. She looked at me questioningly and started smiling. I also started smiling and she told me that my food is ready but I should hurry and come down. She then left the room still smiling.

I rushed into the bathroom as soon as she left my room. The bathroom was painted blue with pink hearts designed on it and white ceiling. There is a large mirror behind the door and a
bathtub at the far end of the bathroom. The soap and everything else were beside the tub and the towel was hanging on the wall.

I removed my blue pants and tank top that I used to sleep yesterday and put them on the floor. I opened the tap into the bathtub and laid in the warm water. I stayed liked that for some time and started to wash myself.

I got out of the tub and cleaned myself. After that, I got out of the bathroom and headed towards my closet.

"[Hmmm, what should I wear today, my favorite dress or the white one]" I thought about it for some time and decided to choose the white one. I put on my white pants and brazier and picked a white top that reach just below my breast with white jeans.

I combed my hair and applied some pomade. After that I looked at myself in the mirror and got out of the room when I knew I was done. When I reached the dining room,my food was on the table but no one was present there.

"[Maybe she's gone to work]" I thought. I sat down and ate my food gently. I washed the dishes and did everything required of me. After that I went into my room.

My room is also blue with pink hearts designed on it. There is a large bed at the right side with two blue pillows.

I switched on my Asus laptop and sat on my bed. I logged into my blade and soul game with my assassin character. I have two characters in this game, assassin and soul fighter but my main character is the assassin. My assassin's character is at level 60, and my soul fighter is at
level 55.

I completed my daily quest and joined a team to complete my weekly quests. We were 6 in a team but we formed an alliance with another team because the boss in the dungeon was having crazy HP. We first went to the Hall of The Keeper and completed it. We moved on to the Hall of The Templar and completed that one too. We went to Dasari Palace Gardens and completed all the dungeons there.

"Hey, can you believe it?" A clan member named SILENT sent a message in our clan chat. He is also using an assassin character.

The name of our clan is PlayToWin. All the members in our clan uses money to purchase things in the game and because of this our clan is ranked 1st in the server. I replied his message. 

"Believe what?" I looked at his message thinking about what he would say.

"The new MMORPG game, you have to try it. It's the best, it's really nice, Lisa, and it requires the visual reality equipment" He wrote in the chat.

"Have you tried it, or you just watched someone's gameplay?" I asked in the chat..."and what is the name of the game?"

"I tried it myself, I bought it yesterday and created my character. Plus I won't be telling you the name yet. If I tell you, you will start competing with me in the game so I will tell you when I reach level 30 and become powerful ,hehe" He wrote in the chat which surprised me. "[When did I compete with him.]"