3. LUCKY. Part I.

Asuna's POV...

I awkwardly smiled back and waved. Not all of my guild members were present though, the only people present excluding SILENT are Willow, KingKai and Deathnote.

"[So, only the four of them went to the dungeon?]" I thought and mentally made a surprised face.

I looked at their appearance and was surprised to see all of them taller than me.

Willow is a mage and she is also wearing white armor with white pants. Her weapon(staff) is brown. She is also wearing white gloves. She has medium black hair that reach her back and her eyes are also black.

This place looks like an entrance to a forest. Woods have been used to make something like a border to separate the city from the forest. Many people were going in and out of the forest. Some were in groups and some were solo. Almost all the people that would pass by would look at me. "[Weirdos]" I mentally said to myself.

"[Now that I think about it, they are all wearing the same outfit but with different weapon types.]"

"You look like quadruplets with the same color of your outfit" I told them smiling.

Deathnote scratched the back of his neck. He has brown hair with brown eyes. He is using a Great Sword and his weapon has red markings on it.

KingKai is the same height as Deathnote. He also has black hair with black eyes. He is using a blue Sword.

"[Wait...how did I know their names. Is it because they chose the same class as in Blade and Soul?]" I looked at them for a long time and SILENT asked for the reason why I was quiet.

 Is it because they chose the same class as in Blade and Soul?]" I looked at them for a long time and SILENT asked for the reason why I was quiet

"Who are these

"Who are these...people?" I asked her.

"This is Willow, Deathnote and I am KingKai" The guy I know as KingKai introduced them including himself and all of them surprisingly was who I thought they were.

"Your hair is too long, how are you going to fight with it." Willow came to touch my hair and asked me.

I shrugged. "I will manage it" I assured them.