8. Guild

Sorry for the late update. I had no ideas. This story is short but the others would be long. I assure you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV...

Asuna read almost all the messages people were saying about her on the board. Most of them were about her speed and wings. The people were saying many things. Asuna got tired of reading the messages so she switched off her laptop.

A week later.

~~~~Monday~~~~~~~~~

Asuna logged into the game after taking some days off. She spent that time reading about some important things about the game. She e-mailed the creators of the game asking them about how to get rare items. She could now combine her skills with her pet's skills.

Asuna decided to spar all the top players in the game so that she would be the top player. She opened the friends panel and typed Payne's name there. His name appeared and Asuna clicked on it. She sent him friend request. Asuna was surprised when Payne immediately accepted the friend request.

Asuna then clicked on his name and sent him a spar request. Payne sent a message to Asuna instead of accepting the spar.

WHISPER

Payne - "What do you want?!"

Lisa - "Spar."

Asuna waited for sometime until another message was sent to her.

Payne - "What for. You know you won't be able to defeat me."

Lisa - "Then let's make everyone watch us spar each other?!"

Payne - "I don't want to disgrace you."

"[This guy really thinks he is that strong?!]"

Lisa - "Actions speak louder than words."

There was no message again for sometime.

Lisa - "So what do you say?"

Payne - "OK! I will invite you."

Immediately after that message, a pane popped up in front of Asuna.

SPAR

Payne has invited you for spar.

Accept/ Refuse.

Asuna accepted the quest. She appeared at a place that looks like an arena.

 She appeared at a place that looks like an arena

"I thought this place would be all...damaged" Asuna said looking around. She looked back at Payne and held her short sword. "Are you ready?!" Asuna screamed so that Payne could hear. After she said that, a word [START] appeared in the sky