"I forgot, I am sorry. I am sorry Kookie, I will take him to his room." Taehyung responded, with a guilty face, trying to hold on Jungkook's hand to help him get up, but Jungkook didn't let him.

"He must be in pain, let's take him to the doctor." Jimin concluded, Jungkook couldn't talk and was in so much pain.

"I will get my car's keys." Yoongi said, getting up but being stopped by Jungkook's scream.

"I am fine!" Jungkook shouted, not getting why they were circling around him if they are angry, why couldn't they just ignore him like normal abusive boyfriends in fanfics? Why are they so nice? Now, he feels more bad. "I am sorry for what I did, please don't ignore me." Jungkook begged, showing his red face and teary eyes.

"We will never do that, it wasn't your fault, yes, you shouldn't have got to a club, get drunk and attempt to cheat on us but we also didn't listen, didn't communicate with you and didn't take you seriously, just never do that again." Namjoon said and Jungkook nodded, happy that they are all good now.

"And where did you get the ignoring idea? You know our view on that. You were there when Namjoon got scold for ignoring me and Yoongi, right?" Hoseok said, since ignoring someone is a big deal for them and they don't accept it.

"But Jimin didn't turn when I called him earlier, so I thought..." Jungkook said, making everyone glance at Jimin with a deadly look.

"No, no baby, I was wearing wireless headphones and didn't hear you, I am sorry." Jimin said, feeling bad for making their adorable omega cry, he has to throw those headphones later.

"You also were eating breakfast without me." Jungkook added and this time, their eyes were on Taehyung. That's what vmin get for interacting with him so much in the beginning of the story.

"Because we thought someone, gave you your breakfast and you were eating in your room." Jin glanced at Taehyung, with death eyes, then at Jungkook with a smile.

"Oh, I misunderstood everything, sorry." Jungkook felt dumb, realizing how important it is to not jump onto conclusions.

"It's okay, next time ask us and we promise to listen." Yoongi added, patted Jungkook on the head.

"Thank you." Jungkook replied, glad that he didn't do any grave mistake last night, because that would have ended the wonderful relationship he has with them, he have to work hard to make up for his mistake and be as loyal as he can, so he has to stop drooling over idols on tv, though challenge but he can do it for his mates.

"Let's go eat now." Namjoon said, carrying Jungkook in his arms and taking him to the table.

They all sat down in their usual spots and started eating, until Namjoon remembered their talk last night, that will make Jungkook instantly happy.

"Jungkook, we were going to tell you this yesterday, but that happened, so I am telling you now, we agree." Namjoon said, as everyone smiled at Jungkook, while he got confused on what they mean, forgetting the reason for their fight, he was happy that they are not angry at him, that he forget why he did all of that in the first place.

"Agree on what?" Jungkook asked, sipping his banana milk, for it to be spitted out when hearing Jin's answer.

"Having a baby."

"Really? You want that too? Not just because I said that I want it?" Jungkook wiped his mouth, with the tissue Jimin gave him and asked.

"No, we didn't agree before before you were forcing yourself, since Jin is becoming an old man." Yoongi said, making Jin super offended and lash out at him.

"Excuse me, I am still a young man with a fantastic body and a handsome face, have you seen the magazine I have been on? Or the deals I get to be a twenty year old character in a movie? Heck, some girls wanted to perform an experiment on me because I look so young and beautiful." Jin

"That's a lie." Yoongi

"No, I was with him at the time, those girls were really scary." Jungkook

"I mean Jin-hyung is really handsome, no homo bro." Taehyung

"You are gay, Tae." Jimin

"But not for Jin-hyung, no wait...." Taehyung

"I think Jin-hyung is really handsome as well and still looking in his twenties, yes homo bro." Namjoon

"His ears are red." Yoongi

"His neck as well." Hoseok

"Please look away." Jin

This is getting super long, it's almost 1500 words so I got to stop, but if you guys want longer chapters, just tell me because I will be happy to oblige, since pregnant kookie is coming soon.

Bye ❤️💜.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.