59

I am sorry for the very late chapter, I end up sleeping early yesterday because of tiredness, but here is it and I hope you can forgive me.

And prepare your hearts, you won't like this, this might be one of the worst chapters in this book, on the content perspective.

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook got shoved against the wall, and kissed by a stranger while another person locked the door, then slowly went back to his friend, to do the same. They were touching him everywhere, a hungry look on their face, planing on taking off his clothes, but they soon were stopped, by Jungkook punching one in the faces, as soon as he stopped kissed him, and kicking the other in the stomach.

"Stupid, so dirty! I want to puke." Jungkook shouted and he did, he puked out what he ate, in pure disgust as the two guys were on the floor, pain visible on their face. "That's what you get! I didn't take boxing lessons for nothing, you freaking idiots with no brain! I hate this! My god, I need five showers and ten baths." Jungkook spoke loudly, walking to the door, to leave the room and go to Amy and Yugyeom; but the door was locked and he didn't have the key, and he didn't want to touch the guy who had it, so he decided to jump off from the window.

"Where you going f*cker?" One of the guy asked, holding on Jungkook's leg, but got kicked in the face by Jungkook, making him lose consciousness, because have you seen Jungkook's legs? His thighs?

"Away from you, disgusting waste of a human being. Oh my god, my speech is turning dirty by just sitting here, I have to go." Jungkook hurriedly reached to the window, one of his feet on the window, ready to jump from the second floor, down to the bushes, wishing he won't have that much of injuries because of it, but again was stopped by someone dragging his leg back to the room.

"You are not running, I am f*cking you even if it's the last thing I do in my life." The second one said, let's call him, a character who should rot in hell, so character who should rot in hell, held on Jungkook's leg tightly, making him fall backwards, his back hitting the floor, with a great impact, making him scream in agony.

While Jungkook was busy screaming in pain, character who should rot in hell, took a pill out of his pocket and forcedly made Jungkook swallowed it, mouth to mouth by pushing the pill, down Jungkook's throat, with his tongue.

"Now, let's see you move." The character who should rot in hell said sarcastically, an evil smile on his ugly face, knowing that Jungkook won't be able to do anything but moan.

"What...what did...you give me?" Jungkook asked, his body got hotter and hotter each second, losing his breath, with his vision getting blurry.

"An aphrodisiac with a little extra something, that will make things even more exciting." The character who should rot in hell said, taking Jungkook's hoodie off and getting excited, seeing Jungkook's body, his neck, his collarbone and chest, his skin looked white and seemed nice to kiss and suck on, so he did, he dragged his disgusting (you will see disgusting a lot in this, so please bear with it), lips on Jungkook's body, making the boy feel dead and nauseous again.

'Just kill me, this is the fifth time, why am I still alive at this point? To get raped every time I breathe?' Jungkook started crying and shaking, as the character who should rot in hell, went down to his abs, licking them with a sickening look on his face.

Jungkook slowly lost hope in being saved, giving in and relaxing his body, because he thought that the faster he finishes, the faster he will be freed, he closed his eyes shut and prayed for it to finish quickly. Five minutes into this, the character who should rot in hell, reaching his lower half and stripping him.

But as sudden as the rain in summer, he got his hope and will to fight back, thinking of his hyungs and wanting to see them, while still being pure and not dirtied by a sex offender, because he knows if it does happen, he won't be able to continue living on as normal, as before, he will change. So he took a deep breath and started thinking of a way to break free.

'How did I do it in the last four times? The first time...was when I was ten, and my aunt found me and reported the guy. The second when I was fourteen, my uncle came to help me. The third one, when I was sixteen, I kicked the guy in the crotch and ran away, but now I don't have the power to do anything. The forth time was when I was eighteen, Mark saved me, it was one of his friends and he almost killed him. What to do now? Scream? No, it won't help, everyone is eating now, maybe there something that can help me in......' Jungkook thoughts were cut short by two group of people, five people busting through the door and five others from the window.

They moved fast and dragged the character who should rot in hell away from Jungkook, punching him a couple of times and making him lose consciousness. While three guys took care of that, three others taking care of the other guy, while the other four helped Jungkook and dressed him up again, since he was only in his underwear. In the end, one them carried Jungkook out of the school, hiding his face with his jacket, taking him to a black car.

"We are so sorry for the delay Mr Jeon, we lost track of you and it took us time to find you. We deeply apologize and we will give our lives for this grave mistake."

"What? No, no, don't do that, that much is...." Jungkook

"You are right, that's too little, we apologize for the mistake, I will get someone to torture everyone of us and you can watch and decide when to kill us, is that okay with you?"

"No! I don't want to! And who are you people anyway? How do you know my last name and how did you find me in the first place? And why did you save me?" Jungkook

"It's because I ordered them to."

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.