10

"You're not leaving anywhere, sit down." Jin said in a dominant voice, making Namjoon sit down, not by instinct, but by respect for the elder.

"But hyung, I don't want to meet them." Namjoon could easily defy Jin and use his alpha tone to shut him up but he didn't since Jin would beat his ass if he did.

"No buts, or I will beat your butt. You will stay and we will have a wonderful time having lunch as a family of six... no of seven, kookie is our seventh member now, this fight has been going on for too long, I thought I could give you some time to solve it on your own, but now you give me no choice, you are going to talk to each other, if you like or not, did I make myself clear?" Jin sternly said, then smiled at Jungkook making him blush.

"Yes hyung." Namjoon pouted making Jungkook chuckle.

"Good, now the boys should be here in about.... ding-dong, will you look at that, they are already here." Jin went to open the door.

"Hey hyung, we didn't get the fish, sorry." Taehyung said, entering the house.

"Why?" Jin questioned as he took the groceries.

"Became someone didn't have the courage to go take it." Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"I wasn't going to fight an old lady for a fish." Jimin replied.

"Coward, old lady or not, you should have got the fish." Taehyung glared at Jimin.

"I am polite unlike you." Jimin glared back.

"Okay, okay, both of you stop glaring at each other, I can't believe both of you are alphas." Jin sighed going to the kitchen.

"What's so hard to believe about that?" They both said at the same time.

"The fact you both act like children sometimes, ahh. Anyway say hi to the new boy." Jin entered the kitchen, as he started cooking lunch.

"New boy? Where is he?" Both said, looking around, before they saw a boy sitting on the couch.

"Cute boy spotted." Jimin whispered.

"Attack?" Taehyung whispered back.

"No, no let's take it slowly this time, we don't want someone else to run away again. Friends are hard work so we got to work hard to make him our friend."

"Okay, let's go." Taehyung and Jimin walked towards the cute boy.

"Hey pretty boy/angel." Taehyung and Jimin said at the same time, as Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook on his left, and Jimin on his right.

"Hey. Are you two twins?" Jungkook softy replied, feeling a bit intimated by both of the males.

"No, we are soulmates." Taehyung said with a proud look on his face.

"Am I statue here? No hello hyung or how are you?" Namjoon said as both of the boys kept staring at Jungkook, not bothering to acknowledge him.

"Oh, I didn't see you there, how are you hyung? Fine? Great." Taehyung got back to staring at Jungkook, making the boy blush and avoid his eyes, but Taehyung just kept on staring shamelessly, not missing any single detail of Jungkook's face.

"Sorry about him, what's up hyung?" Jimin smiled, looking at Namjoon.

"The ceiling is up, anyway are you talking to Hoseok and Yoongi these days?" Namjoon nervously asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jimin was confused, aren't they in a middle of a fight, why is he asking about them?

"How are they? Did Hoseok open a dance studio? Did Yoongi open his own studio?" Namjoon asked since he haven't heard of them for months, nearly a year now.

"Why don't you ask them for yourself?" Jimin sighed, this has been going on for months, Namjoon asks about Hoseok and Yoongi, and them doing the same.

"I....I don't know, I will probably do today, I hope they forgive me, I miss them, I miss our time together, I miss our friendship." Namjoon sadly said.

"They do too, we have talked about this, I am sure you guys can solve it, don't let something like that ruin everything." The quiet Taehyung suddenly said, as he stripped his eyes from Jungkook, glancing at Namjoon.

"I hope so." Namjoon smiled a little.

Jungkook got confused by everything happening around him, who is this Yoongi and Hoseok? What happened between them and Namjoon? And the most important question why did Taehyung just stare at him for 5 minutes straight? And why did he not find it creepy but cute?