39

Third person p.o.v:

Jungkook woke up the next morning with a hangover, while his head was spinning like someone was banging him with a hammer.

"Good morning, I got something for you, to ease the hangover." Jin walked in, with a drink in his hand.

"Thank you hyung. What happened?" Jungkook said, as he took the drink from Jin's hand.

"Someone said he can hold his drink well but end up being the most drunken out of the five people who drunk." Jin said, giving Jungkook a sarcastic look.

"Hehehehe." Jungkook laughed awkwardly, then drank the juice, making a disgusted face but Jin's glare made him drink it all.

"Good boy. Now get up and take shower, Namjoon will be here to drive to school in...thirty minutes, it's 7:50 am, you better hurry up." Jin said then took the empty glass and walked out to wake the others up.

"Fluffy bunnies! I need to hurry!" Jungkook got up fast and went to the bathroom.

After 20 minutes, he was done and got down hurriedly, ate what Jin prepared for them, him and Vmin, thanked him then left running after he heard a beep.

"Hey Kookie." Namjoon greeted after Jungkook got in the car, and started driving soon after.

"Hi hyung, sorry you had to pick me up." Jungkook

"You don't have to apologize, it's my duty as the adult around you, your uncle trusted me with you, I don't want to betray that trust. Have you talked to your family?" Namjoon

"Awhile ago, I will call Mark to ask about their condition, I miss them already." Jungkook

"I am sure you will see them soon, it's not good to stay gloomy. And I noticed a sweet scent on you, are you perhaps in heat?" Namjoon

"I....I don't think so, I think it's the perfume I put on, I used too much of it I guess." Jungkook said, but his mind was saying another thing, he is in big trouble, he forgot about the scent blockers, he can't use them, he can't buy them in here, the others will find out soon, all of them will know by tomorrow if they meet him, because his scent will be the strongest, especially in the morning and because he them, his mates. Now what? They still don't love him in a romantic way yet, he is sure that he can if he had the time, but he doesn't.

"Jungkook, we are at your school." Namjoon said, making Jungkook look around him confused.

"Oh, you knew where was it!" Jungkook said, surprised.

"Yeah, Jin told me and Yoongi told me yesterday as well, in fact he told me a lot of things actually, that I would like to forget." Namjoon said, having a regret written all over his face.

"I don't know what happened, but fighting!" Jungkook said, opening the door to go.

"Yeah. Good luck in school, study well." Namjoon said with a smile and Jungkook smiled back.

Turns out, Namjoon good wish didn't come true because the only thing he could think about is an alternative way to hide his scent.

"Psst, Jungkook." Amy called out for Jungkook who was staring in distance.

"Hmm." Jungkook replied, dazedly looking at her.

"The teacher was glaring at you earlier, pay attention to class or you will get detention, if something is worrying we can talk about it later." Amy whispered, then looked ahead but not before winking at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled and nodded, as Amy looked at him from the side and smiled as well.

Soon after, a paper note landed on his desk, and turns out it was from Yugyeom, which read: 'Don't look so distracted in class, this teacher doesn't like it when students don't listen to him, if you are sad about something, I will buy chocolate milk later to cheer you up.'

Jungkook chuckled lightly, to not get found out, and wrote something back. 'Make it to banana milk and I will be the happiest bunny out there.' He sent it and just then remembered, his talk with Jin about being a bunny, he admitted himself by that message! Stupid him, but they never bought the ears they talked about, since those creepy girls approached them.

Hours passed by quickly, making his date with Yoongi near, but the problem is, his scent, he can feel people staring at him, the hungry eyes of alphas and even the betas, which made him uncomfortable, but that got him a reason to go the infirmary, to request a scent blocker, they provided at school but only once for every omega in school, this is his first and last chance to hide his scent, but he have to use it because this date is his chance to make Yoongi fall for him and he is going to use it.

"Jungkook, you still remember the product's name, I told you about?" Amy said, as the three of them walked out of school.

"Yeah, you really saved me, thank you so much." Jungkook said, smiling gratefully at Amy, who told him about the product to hide his scent.

"Thank me when you get it, it takes two days for it to arrive so I hope you will be okay until then. Luckily, you have your 'friends' to pick you up, otherwise you would have been assaulted by now." Amy

"For once, she is right. Your scent was really strong earlier, even for a beta like me." Yugyeom

"I am always right, thank you very much. And believe it or not, I smelled it too. I hope the medicine the nurse gave you will last for two days." Amy

"It probably won't, but I will make it, I am a strong boy after all, I mean man, I am a strong man." Jungkook

"You're right, your muscles are really hot, if you weren't an omega like me, I would have flirted with you all day long." Amy

"Aww, thank you, you're pretty and your body is great." Jungkook

"I know right? Like I have a really nice a**, not as good as yours but can compete with it." Amy

"Guys, I am still here. And you never said things like this to me Amy, isn't that unfair?" Yugyeom

"And you never told me I am pretty, not even once, what kind of friend you are." Amy

"But I think that you are pretty every time I see you!" Yugyeom

"Do you think I can read minds?" Amy asked unimpressed.

"Pfft, with your small brain I don't think you can." Yugyeom

"You! Well you are not better either, your brain is like a bean, small and bad." Amy

"At least, I have a brain, I am starting to doubt the existence of yours." Yugyeom

Jungkook chuckled at their stupid fight and decided to stop them.

"You both have big brains and are very pretty in every way. Just because none said it, doesn't mean it's not true." Jungkook said with a sweet smile, trying to distract from the fight.

"Jungkookie....." Amy

"Kook....." Yugyeom

"Marry me!" They both said at the same time.

"What's happening here?"

Bye 🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.