v

clay

clay likes the sun. clay likes the sun because it outlines the soft features of blue. and clay likes blue. clay holds a tiny hand of blue as they run to the apple garden. the apple garden was not far away. clay's momma loves gardening, so she had bought their own little place to garden. as they enter the gates of the garden, blue gasps.

"b-blue, do you like the apples?" dream asks shyly, fiddling with the hem of his hoodie.

"i love the apples, clay," blue mumbles softly.

clay's face lights up at those words, and he cracks a wide grin.

"okay blue, you can sit down there while i gather you some apples!" clay decides, pointing his finger to a small patch of grass dotted with tiny blue flowers.

blue sits down and watches as clay picks up one big red apple hanging low on the tree. blue's cheeks warm as clay comes back, handing an apple to blue. the touch of their fingertips sends a streak of tingles down clay's spine.

"are you going to eat the apple, blue?" clay blinks wide eyes, as he sits down next to the smaller boy, looking up to the sky.

"i don't feel like eating the apple," blue murmurs.

"oh." clay stares at the ground sadly, picking at the blue flowers. blue notices, and his lips tug downwards.

"im cold, clay," blue shivers.

clay hesitates for a second, before slowly wrapping an arm around blue. clay's cheeks flush pink as blue rests his head on clay's shoulder.

they stay that way for a long while.