iii

clay

clay likes that he and new boy were walking to the flower fields together. He likes that idea a lot.

"what is your name, new boy?" clay dares ask. "i will tell you my name if you tell me yours!"

when new boy does not respond, clay's smile falls a bit. but clay's smile surges back up when he just has his bestest idea.

"i will call you blue!" clay announces as they reach the flower field. "because you are wearing blue, and blue is now my favourite colour! you should give me a name too because I gave you one!"

clay stares at new b- blue's face, anticipating a response. clay beams when the corners of blue's soft pink lips tug in the beginning of a smile.

...

"do you want to sit down here, blue?" clay asks. the two boys had reached a clearing in the flower field. the clearing is very pretty.

blue does not respond.

"okay, we will sit here then, blue!" clay nods enthusiastically. he quickly sits down and crosses his legs together. blue slowly sits himself down next to clay.

"w-we are friends, right blue?" clay stutters.

blue stares at clay, lips unmoving. clay's grin falters again, and he buries his head in one hand. does blue hate him? a warm touch suddenly entangles clay's fingers. clay looks down to see blue's hands in his. blue smiles up at clay comfortingly through long lashes. clay blushes.

after you, blue || dreamnotfoundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें