Jungkook's Story: Part 4

Start from the beginning

Jungkook had no intention to leave the vile man but suddenly the door of the room again opened and startled Jungkook loosened his grip on Lee's neck, thinking it's Taehyung who came back and not wanting his little mate to witness this Beasty side of himself. But that wasn't Taehyung but a maid who had come to serve the guest tea. 

Lee had taken this chance as he felt Jungkook's grip loosening, he rushed to the window in the room and jumped down from it while changing into his wolf and ran away to save himself from the angry true blood. 

As Jungkook realized that his prey had escaped he turned to the maid with his eyes burning like fire, "who asked you come in" he growled. The poor maid who was a beta trembled at the sight of their angry leader. 

"A..alph… I.. I…" she started stuttering in fear. 

"Get out" Jungkook again growled, "Get out of here" 

The maid didn't need to be told twice, she hurriedly rushed out of the room. 

Jungkook went to the window and looked out but there was no sight of Lee, "Lee you dared to look at My Mate with your lusty eyes, now no one can save you from me" he punched the wall beside the window hard making a dent on it. 

A month after the said incident, Jungkook was once again in his office, this time with Namjoon and Yoongi discussing some pack matters when he suddenly started feeling uneasy, his heart feeling heavy, his wolf became restless, it was like something was wrong. Before Jungkook could give it a thought, the door of the office again opened. A panting Jimin followed by a teary Jin had rushed in. Jungkook was alarmed at the sight of the two male, what alarmed him more that Taehyung was not with them because Taehyung was supposed to be with Jimin with whom he had gone out. And that's when it dawned on him, why he was feeling uneasy, why his wolf was restless. It must be something related to Taehyung, his little mate. 

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin. 

"Alpha, Alpha Taehyung, Taehyung is…" Jimin huffed, "Taehyung is kidnapped" he said and Jungkook shot up from the chair he was sitting as if electrocuted. Taehyung is kidnapped, this one sentence has shook his world. His little mate is kidnapped, he is in danger, Jungkook saw red as the realization hits him, his eyes turning golden in furry. 

"What do you mean by kidnapped? Who kidnapped him? And what were you doing when it happened, I thought you were with him? Why the hell did you take him with yourself if you can't take care of him?" Jungkook growled at Jimin and the beta flinched feeling the anger radiating from their leader. While Seokjin whimpered and started trembling, his omega nature took over making him scared of the true blood. Namjoon immediately rushed and hugged his trembling mate. 

"I'm really sorry Alpha I couldn't take care of him. We were coming out of the ice cream parlor when I realized I forgot my wallet inside. So I went to get it and when I came back I found some men and a woman forcing Taehyung inside a car and leaving. I followed the car Alpha and saw it entering the pack boundary of Blue Moon" Jimin informed. 

"Blue Moon?" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded, "Blue Moon, Lee" Jungkook finally realized who could be behind the kidnapping of his little mate. "I'm going to kill you Lee" he promised to himself. He looked at Namjoon and Yoongi, "call the best warriors of Del Luna, we are going to rescue Taehyung and destroy Blue Moon '' he ordered. 

Jungkook with Namjoon Yoongi and some of the best warriors reached the boundaries of the Blue Moon pack. As he crossed the boundary, an alluring scent, mixture of honey and fresh strawberries hit his nostrils, the scent of his little mate. He turned to where the scent was coming from, "follow me" he ordered his pack members and turned into his wolf form and started running, following the scent, others also changed into their wolf and followed him.