Taehyung's story : part 3

Two years ago……..

It's been eight years since Taehyung lost his father and started living in Jeon Mansion with Jungkook, the True Blood leader of the pack Del Luna. In these eight years Jeon Mansion has become Taehyung's home by all means. People living in it had welcomed him in their lives and hearts with open arms.

 Seokjin and Namjoon treat him like their own brother, no actually not a brother but more like a son. It's the same with Min Yoongi, though he doesn't live in Jeon Mansion but because of work and also because he is Jungkook's best friend he is a frequent visitor in Jeon Mansion and he is also very fond of Tae. And not to forget the true blood, Jeon Jungkook, Tae's prince. Though Tae calls Jungkook prince, he is the one who gets treated like a prince from Jungkook. Jungkook takes care of him as if he is the most precious flower in the garden of Jeon Mansion, he pampers Tae, bears with his every demand, fulfills all his wishes, in Seokjin's words, Jungkook spoils him to bits. 

Though he gets so much pampered by everyone, gets everything he wants, doesn't mean that Tae is a spoiled brat. No, if anything he is an Angel, who knows only to spread loves around him. Tae is very down to earth, kind hearted who cares for everyone. He is respectful to the elders and affectionate to the youngsters. Everyone in the pack adores him for this nature of him. He is the worthy son of his father, the respected Sabunim of Del Luna, who might be gone but never forgotten. 

Years passed just like that and with passing years, some things also changed. Like how Tae grew up to be a beautiful boy, a stunning beauty, from a pretty child. His golden skin, sparkling doe eyes, rosy cheeks, naturally pink plump lips and those red locks that he is born with are enough to bewitch any living being. Despite their ranks, every wolf feels attracted and allured by the bewitching beauty of the red haired male Omega. But looking at him from far, that's all they can do. Because no matter how alluring, how attractive the male Omega is, dare anyone come close to him forget making a move, because everyone knows who Tae's guardian is, the formidable True Blood leader of Del Luna, Jeon Jungkook. Everyone knows that messing with Taehyung means messing with Jeon Jungkook and messing with Jeon Jungkook means signing off from your own life. Jeon Jungkook is too protective over his pack and even more over a particular red haired male Omega named Kim Tae. 

There's another change or should I say a new addition in the family over years. A little three year old alpha, Kim Hyunjun, son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, the little companion of Tae. Tae is very fond of the child and so is the little alpha. Hyunjun loves his Tete and Tae also adores his Hyunie very much. Tae was fourteen when Hyunjun was born. Tae had been totally fascinated by the fact that his Jinnie hyung had a little baby in his tummy. He used to be absolutely delighted whenever the baby used to kick from inside its mother's tummy and he gets to feel it. But he was also very curious to know how the baby went inside his Jinnie hyung's tummy and also why his Jinnie hyung had made a nest with Joonie hyung's clothes on the bed and wouldn't come out of it. When he asked about it to Seokjin, "You will know it when you grow up" is what he got an answer to. 

Very unsatisfied with the answer he got from his Jinnie hyung, he went to ask the person who according to him had the answer to every question. He went to his prince. Jungkook was in his office at that time, drinking coffee as he checked some paperwork. 

"Prince," a whining  Tae had stormed into Jungkook's office without knocking like he always did, "How did the baby go inside Jinnie hyung's tummy?" He demanded abruptly, making Jungkook choke on his coffee and cough violently, spitting the coffee on the paperwork on the table with his ears rapidly turning pink.