Chapter 7

'NOELLE'

Estelle's POV

"Ohayo Minna-San" I greeted my Co-members of the squad as I reached the table and sit on a chair.

"You should eat noms, Estelle-chan La" Charmy senpai said to me and I smiled at her as she put the breakfast in the table in front of me.

"Thank you Charmy senpai" I thanked as she sit beside me and continue eating and I started eat already.

"Ohayo Estelle-chan, want some wine?" Vanessa senpai offered and drink in the bottle.

"No thanks Vanessa senpai I'm still underage" I answered and smile at her as I roam my eyes on the base. "Ara where's Asta?"

"He's with Magna roaming around the base La" Charmy senpai answered as I nod and continue eating, After I finished eating my breakfast I went outside of the base and saw Asta with Magna senpai talking to a Silver haired girl.

"She has an intense mana" I murmured to myself and walk close to them hearing their conversation.

'I know this is called eavesdropping but I just want to hear their conversation!' I said to myself. 'Sorry Father Orsi and Sister Lily!'

"Like I want to be in this pathetic squad!" The silver haired girl said and threw the robe in the floor and leave making my eyes widen.

This girl, she may be acting tough but I can feel that there's something on her. Does she have a sibling who didn't accept her that's why she's here? She has a lot of mana but why is she even in this squad?

As the silver haired girl leaves the two, I walk towards them and smile worriedly.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked them and glance at the robe that the girl own. "Who is that girl anyway?"

"She's a royalty from the House of Silva, Noelle Silva the sister of the captain of Silver Eagles" Magna senpai answered.

"A royalty huh?" I said to myself. "And why are you soaking wet there senpai? Did something happen?"

"Noelle can't control her magic, she's aiming on me but it curved and hit Magna senpai" Asta answered and sigh. "I thought she can be my friend since we're both newbies"

I smiled at him and pat his shoulder. "Don't worry, She'll change and become your friend soon"

"As if that'll happen Estelle! That girl's attitude is high and mighty" Magna senpai said to me that made me chuckle.

"Magna Senpai, it takes time to be anyone's friend or to be close" I said to him with a smile. "I think she has a problem and she's just acting high and mighty"

=TIME SKIP=

I'm currently reading in the sofa, sitting beside Luck senpai who is also reading a book with a smile in his lips as the others are doing their own businesses also.

Indeed this is the first time since I came here in the base that I felt a quiet and peace (for the meantime).

"Huh?" I said as I felt something that made me stop reading my book, I took a glance on Luck senpai who stopped reading also. "What the heck is that?"