Chapter 4

'MAGIC KNIGHTS EXAM P1'

Estelle's POV

"Estelle-nee! Can we see your sphere for the last time?" Horo and Arlu said to me with a smile.

"Of course!" I said and smile at them as I squat and summon a small sphere in front of them.

"Woah! We're gonna miss these sphere of yours Estelle-nee" Recca said to me as I stand again and ruffle her hair.

"You guys better behave to Father and Sister alright? We're gonna write letters for you all take care!" I said as they bid them goodbye to us.

"I'm gonna miss the church" I said and fixes my black cloak and hood.

"So you wore that cloak of yours" Asta said to me and I nod at him.

"It's my lucky charm since Mister Magic Knight gave this to me when I was a kid" I told him as we started walking.

"Who's that mister magic knight of yours, Estelle? Why does he went to the village?" Yuno asked.

"Well...He went there for a mission? I mean he is a magic knight so maybe he went there to pass by to go to the other kingdom" I answered and they seem to accept my answer.

I look at the sky and smile. 'I promise I'll pass the exam so that we can meet again'

Few days have passed as we reached the royal capital, we roam around for a few minutes and walk towards the exam hall.

"Hey Asta what are you eating?" I asked and look at the food he is currently eating.

"Grilled purple snake, it was super cheap you want some?" He asked and offered me but I decline quickly.

"Uh no thanks I don't want to get a stomach ache after" I said shaking my head.

"It's super nutritious and will give you a lot of energy for the exam!" Asta exclaimed to us.

"Not a chance" Yuno said and started walking as I followed him smiling. "Let's go, this way" and Asta walks also following him.

EXAM HALL

"I'm Yuno from Hage Village" Yuno introduced you the guy who is checking the grimoires.

"Could I see your Grimoire?" The guy asked and Yuno showed him his Grimoire which made the guy widen his eyes. "I-It's the four leaf Grimoire! Y-You're #164. Next"

"I'm Asta, also from Hage Village, and here's my grimoire!" Asta introduced and showed him his Grimoire.

"Is this really a Grimoire?" The guy asked as he examines the Grimoire Asta is holding.

"Of course it is!" Asta said.

"Alright, Alright you're #165" The guy said and I step up next making him blush.

'S-She's so pretty!' The guy said while blushing.

"look she's so beautiful"

"Her blonde hair suits her"

"I wonder what's her name?"