Chapter 14

'ASSEMBY AT THE ROYAL CAPITAL PART 2'

"Who is he?" Asta asked making all of the magic knights who are to report kneel, same as Estelle who just simply smiled while caressing the sleeping Shiro in her arms.

"Are you that stupid? That's the wizard king! The wizard king Julius Novachrono!" Klaus told him as he pulled Asta and made him kneel as a sign of respect.

"He's quite a funny kid" Julius chuckled as he signaled them to stand.

Estelle sighed because of her friend's stupidness. 'Seriously?' She thought as Shiro's cat form snuggled on her.

'This guys...is the current Magic king?!' Asta said in his mind as he look into the blonde guy in front of them.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MARX
BEING STRESSED BECAUSE OF JULIUS-

"Well dons acquiring this." Julius said as he read the Grimoire of Yuno.

'Mou! I wanna read it also!' Estelle secretly pout her lips looking at her uncle who is enjoying the grimoire.

"this magic was probably the most important relic in that dungeon" Julius added still reading the grimoire he's holding.

'Uncle sure know how to make me feel envious, I wanna read the spell on the grimoire too!' Estelle thought.

On her stay at the Novachrono manor, Julius taught her how to read the books about other magic making her enjoy knowing about it  after her training with her uncle in using time magic and her new affinity which is the moon magic, she mostly spent her time reading in the mansion's library curious about other magic and ancient magics . With that Estelle somehow inherit her uncle's nerd side when it comes to discovering magic.

"You can read that?" Yuno asked the Older Novachrono.

"Somewhat" Julius answered, Estelle look at her childhood friend with a smile.

"Ne Yuno, can I read your grimoire later?" Estelle asked with her puppy eyes.

'Estelle's so cute' Yuno thought hiding a bit of blush in his cheeks.

"Ahh...sure" He answered as Estelle smiled and look into her uncle with a smirk thinking she won and will surpass him in the discovery of the new spell in the grimoire in which Julius just shook his head.

'Yare Yare it seems like she really did inherit my love for discovering Magics' Julius thought to himself as he continue reading the grimoire.

"the most important relic! So cool!" Asta said in amusement.

"I see..." Julius said as he finished reading the spell inside making his eyes sparkle. "EHHHHHH"

'He's excited' the magic knights thought except for Estelle who is pouting her lips as she caressed Shiro.

'I guess the rumors about the wizard king being a total magic nerd were true' Klaus thought as he fixed his glasses.

Julius walk towards the Hage trio while holding the grimoire with a smile. "Hey, would you try using this magic?"

Estelle tried to hold her laugh as she saw her uncle's sparkling eyes like a kid.