Chapter 11

(UNTITLED)

At the Black Bull's Base

A certain white haired guy just woke up from a deep beautiful slumber, when he woke up he suddenly realize that his master is not by his side anymore, He roam around the whole base but he didn't saw her.

"Where is she?" Shiro asked Vanessa who is drinking a wine, the woman looked at him with a sober.

"Oh! Estelle-chan?" Vanessa asked and Shiro just nod at the woman.

"She went to meet the Wizard king, she told us to tell you after you woke up so yeah Estelle-chan went to meet the Wizard king" Vanessa explained and handed him a wine. "Come on Shiro-kun~ let's drink"

"N-No thanks" Shiro said and sit beside Gordon. "She left me and forgot about me..." as he went into an emo mode exposing a cat ears who were now sad.

" I know it hurts my friend but I think she didn't forget about you my dear friend Estelle will not do that" Gordon said to him but Shiro just only heard.

"*mumble* *mumble*" Gordon said based on Shiro's point of view.

"Yeah...I can understand" Shiro bluntly said to him.

At the Novachrono's Manor

"So this is the moon bracelet you me to give to her, Estela-san, Joaquin-kun" Julius said as he look into the moon bracelet he is holding.

(Moon bracelet in the multimedia)

On the other hand, Estelle finally woke up from her slumber as she felt she's sleeping in a soft big bed.

"Where am I?" She asked herself as she slowly sit from the bed.

"Good noon Estelle-Ojou sama" Naomi greeted her and bowed that made the girl's violet eyes widen.

"H-Huh? Where am I?" Estelle asked as she roam her eyes around the room.

Big room, it's like a princess room since it has a large mirror with some expensive stuffs and a big door that I think it's called a closet that is maybe filled with a bunch of clothes.

"You're in the Novachrono manor, Estelle-Ojou sama I am Naomi the head maid of the Mansion and also the one who will be taking care of you" Naomi introduced.

"Why am I here?" Estelle asked but suddenly she remember the incident happened earlier that made her eyes widen again.

I'm a Novachrono? Julius Novachrono known as the Wizard King that Yuno and Asta wants to become is my uncle?!

"I-I'm a Novachrono?" Estelle asked again as Naomi smiled widely that you can see her wrinkles and she bow to her.

"Yes, Estelle-Ojou sama and welcome home" Naomi said to her. "Please stand as you are about to take your bath with our help because you'll be meeting your uncle in a few minutes"

"Ah sure but I can take care of myself" Estelle said to Naomi Oba-san if she will let Estelle call her oba-san though that's what Estelle is thinking.

"I'll just prepare your clothes, Julius-sama wanted you to feel comfortable here at your own home" Naomi said to her as she smile.

"Estelle-sama the bath is now prepared" The girl entered followed by another one coming from the bathroom, the two girls bowed in front of her. "I'm Arisa one of your maid"