Chapter 15

'BANQUET RUCKUS'

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After Estelle went to her uncle's office she headed towards the banquet hall to join the after ceremony as she is getting near the hall she felt some huge amount of mana.

"Huh? What's happening?" Estelle asked as she rushed herself.

"Are they going to clash?" Shiro asked and yawned as Estelle shook her head.

"That's stupid! Of course they will not unless..." Estelle said when she remember who she accompanied too. "Argh hoping Asta is not involved in this!"

"That chibi will surely be involve with that ruckus that might be happening right now" Shiro told her.

When Estelle reaches the banquet hall, she entered the hall and saw a huge sand armored wrapping Asta in the middle of it, Estelle just watch the scenario not muttering a word.

'Yappari, That chibi is causing trouble' Shiro said to her using telepathy.

'Knowing Asta, he will not charge to the trouble if no one messed around or someone badmouthed his friend' She answered. 'So maybe there is a reason behind this'

"Asta-san!" Mimosa called worriedly.

"I-I think that's enough." Klaus tried to stop when Alecdora stopped him.

"Keep your mouth shut" He said making Estelle's eyes narrow.

'I don't like his guts' Estelle said as she cares Shiro's cat form's fur trying to calm herself down.

'Keep calm Estelle-chan' Shiro reminded her.

"To act in such a way at a festive occasion like the decoration ceremony...you will be punished" Alecdora told him.

Solid walk beside Alecdora with a smug smirk. "Come on, now...why so soft, Golden Dawn?"

"Anyone that self-confident needs to be taught a lesson" Solid said as he opens his grimoire forming a water.

"That's!-" Noelle is about to say a word when Solid started talking again.

"So that they can never talk back again" Solid said.

"Solid-Nii sama, please don't!" Noelle shouted worriedly.

Estelle glanced into Yuno who holds into his grimoire attempting to open it.

"Holy water bullet!" Solid shouted as the water bullets fly towards Asta, Estelle is about to run towards the commotion when Shiro stopped her.

'No, wait Estelle-chan. Asta's grimoire just took out a sword' Shiro told her as Estelle look into Asta again as she saw Asta nullify Alecdora's sand.

"Apologize...to Noelle!" Asta shouted making Solid's water bullet went back to Solid who just kneeled because of the impact.

'WHAT DID THIS SNAKE LOOKING GUY WITH SILVER HAIR JUST DID TO MY BEST FRIEND?!' Estelle shouted in her mind as she gritted her teeth when she heard what Asta just said.

'E-Estelle-chan calm down!' Shiro told her but she didn't mind him.

'I'll kill that guy I don't care if he's a royalty or Noelle's brother!' Estelle said glaring on Solid.

'Did you just make me kneel?' Solid thought looking at Asta.

"You lowly peasant!" Solid shouted. "I'm not holding back anymore!"