Chapter 3

'GRIMOIRE'

Estelle's POV

"Minna! Come on let's go already it's time to get our Grimoire I'm so excited!" I said and fixes my hair glancing at the black cloak that is hanging in the wall.

"I'll get my Grimoire now, one step to you being a Magic Knight" I said with a smile and kiss my necklace. "Good luck to me"

"Estelle-Nee you look pretty!" Recca said and I chuckle as I ruffle her hair.

"Thank you Recca" I thanked and she blush a bit.

"I wonder what Grimoire will you get Estelle-Nee" Nash said to me.

"I hope it will match me well" I said and Nash nod because of that.

As we entered the Grimoire tower, Asta and Yuno stand beside me looking at the thousands of Grimoire in the shelf.

"Which one is mine?" Asta said loudly roaming his eyes around the Grimoires.

"Asta lower down your voice" I told him and glance to the two guy nobles who are talking to each other.

"Don't tell me they're actually planning on taking the magic knight exams, too?"

"I heard that shrimp can't even use magic!"

"Eh? But hey that blonde girl is a cutie"

"You bet it, she's a goddess!"

"But that tall guy seems to be strong"

"Then we just need to take good care of the shrimp since I think he's the only one in this kingdom who can't use magic"

"Tsk those guys can I stop them from talking?" I mumble softly but I felt a arm in my shoulder.

"Don't waste your time on those guys" Yuno said to me that made me look at him and smile.

"Hmp I bet they're not even that great" I said to him and I saw Yuno's lip rose a bit. "And you smile"

"I'm not" Yuno said and back his usual expression, we continue talking to each other and stopped when we heard an old voice.

"Welcome, Young men and women. You all begin a new journey today" The old man said. "I wish you all faith, hope, and love I'm the master of this Grimoire tower"

"Now it's time for the awarding...of the grimoires!" He added and the grimoires fly towards us, I then saw a golden Grimoire flying towards me that's why I spread my arm and it landed on my hand.

"So this is my grimoire" I told to myself and look at my grimoire, It is a four leaf clover who has a logo of time in the middle but you can only see it upclose.

I look at the guy beside me which is Yuno and smile when I found out he has the four leaf Grimoire.

"Congrats Yuno, you have the four leaf Grimoire" I said to him and he glance at my grimoire.

"Your Grimoire is a four leaf as well, congrats" Yuno said and I chuckle because of that.

I just close my eyes because of the whispers and suddenly remembered my another brother.