Chapter 11(No more Despair)

"I have to say, This world that I had just restore few moments ago is certainly very lively" Neo.

"It certainly is Master. This world is home to many heroes and villains making it the safest and dangerous place 2nd to the planet name apocalypse within this Multi-Multiverse" Turi.

Sitting on a chair eating a cuisine the humans called Yogurt on top of a large globe of a building we enjoy the scenery from above.

Isn't this perfect! No weird hero wannabe humans in costumes to disturb us, a very tasty cuisine, and a great scenery.

Hm?

"Turi you stay here, I have.... An urgent business to do" Neo.

I disappear in front of her and from the multi multiverse we were in. Now..... How about I give that girl a friend before its to late.

🔶

I appear in a crowd of students invisible to their eyes and un touchable by them. So where is she, where is Saki?

Few moments later I found the girl and with her emotionless face looking up into the sky. I shan't let you metamorph into a symbol of despair nor anyone in that matter.

I twist her fate and make a girl bump into her. That girl is the most friendliest student school in this school making her perfect for stopping Saki from going down the path to despair.

Hm, I suppose I should do this with other people as well. I snap my finger and twist all of the humans with despair inducing fate into hope inducing ones.

This gift I'm giving them is temporary, what they do with themselves after that is up to them. I won't help them even if they chose the terrible path that awaits them after.

Now the next one.

I dissipate from within the crowd of students and of I go to do my next objective.

🔶

Hmm.... This is indeed troublesome.

This human with hypnotic powers, Tanaka is indeed very troublesome. I wonder what all of the people he has r#$&-* would think after I take his powers away and release everyone from his control.

Well, only one way to find out!

I delete his power and replace them with something better suited for him, Anxiety.

Time to take my leave.

🔶

I appear out of thin air sitting on a chair facing the scenery back on the giant globe while eating my yogurt that would later turn into nothing as it enters me.

"Welcome back Master" Turi.