Boredom...

I am Neo Malice, the first and only being that will forever and everly be a being that follows no rules.

Science? Nope!
Magic Systems? Nope!
Goddesses and gods? NOPE!

Being a someone like me is something that every living being would ever asked for.

Unlimited power, having no limits, basically being the first being that ever exist?

Yes, it would be fun. However thats until all of your imagination is at rock bottom thinking what should i do next.

I've created gods, goddesses, devils you name it.

But in the end it was all for naught. Nothing can satisfy my boredom. Seeing my so called children(gods, goddesses, devils etc) grow and build civilization was good.

Until it all came to one. Simple. Conclusion.

Almost none of them is even intresting to watch.

(!!☆▽☆)

Umu, i might have an idea to satisfy my boredom!

Rather than watching and sitting here in nowhere i should go and take a visit in person into this worlds they created. Perhaps even meeting the host's that shaped the worlds.

I guess i should get myself ready now.

Oh wait im going to need a guide on all the stuff going on there.

Lets see....

I then created a creature made out of flesh and bones, it appear before looking down into nothing white abyss below it.

Hmm, a human is a bit too cliché and boring, lets try something else.

The lifeless human turn into a red dragon the size of a small village.

Too big, and too attention gripping.

It then turn into an insect with humanoid features.

Hm, i can deal with this but first, lets make it full insect.

Its humanoid features then completely disappear from its body.

Hmm, i guess i like the first one better.

After a few moments of business making the creature that will soon be giving me guides on all worlds i am about to visit i finally made it.

In front of me was woman with green hair in a maid outfit.

Looks good, but a guide would be useless without it knowing any information about the places i will about to visit, wouldn't it?

Lets see before i send you down there i shall give you a few gives.

Emotion, Beauty, perfect loyalty, immortality, a free mind, and perfect self defense techniques that will and i mean will 100% beat the crap out of anyone trying to assault her or whatever people do this days, and level limit erase.

And I shall also add the ability that is specifically for you to have, World Crossing.

Ok, now you're complete. Time to get you down there and start working.

"Yes, Master" Maid.

Ah, right i should give you a name. How about Turi?

"I shall savour that name until i die" Turi.

She bowed at me showing her loyalty to her master.

Ok then, off you go.

Turi disappeared infront of me.

And off you came back.

Turi then appear again before me. Her clothes were very worn out and signs of stiches can be seen trying to maintain the clothes appearance.

I guess i forgot about making her clothes indestructible.

"Im sorry my master, i had ruined master's gift" Turi.

The clothes she wore then went back to what they were before.

Alright, how many worlds have you collected data on?

"Approximately 5.689.253.890 worlds My master" Turi.

I guess i picked you up too early. Oh, well i shall accept what i have right now.

"What world shall master be visiting first?" Turi.

Her face was filled with excitement and curiosity. Its like watching a puppy.

Do you have all the information in the of world Enriya.

"Yes, i have also recently received an information that a Reincarnated and summon has-"

No need for the details i shall just go there myself. And remember you are now my guide.

"Yes, master" Turi.

Alright then Turi, what should I prepare before going down there?

"It would be great if Master would look more humanoid before going" Turi.

And why is that?

"It is because 40% of Enriya's population is consisted of humans, Halfhumans, and Many others, Master" Turi.

Understandable.

Lets see, what would i look like if my body was more humanoid.

As if right now I don't even have a body, I am just an endless space that can talk.

I guess this would look good.

Infront of turi, black particles begin to form. Forming to a more Humanoid appearance.

It was me, I am now a being made of a black colour mass. In my body it can  be see tiny Purple particles turning on and off.

"M-master?" Turi.

Hmm?

She looked surprised, is it because most of those humanoid creatures wear clothes?

Well I don't have a gender so I didn't think I would need one.

"Would you like me to wear clothes?"

"Yes, Master" Turi.

I always wanted to do this but I have never did it.

I snap my fingers, and a white clothing consisting of a white cloak, white jacket with a gold lining in the edges, white trousers, and an black shoes appear and encloth me.

"How do i look?"

"Amazing as always, Master" Turi.

Ok, i guess i can go with this.

"But there is one small problem" Turi.

"Hmm?"

"Master face don't seem to have a face" Turi.

"Do i really need a face?"

"It would be great if Master do" Turi.

Then how about this.

I snap my fingers and 2 vertical blue lines appear within my cloak. This blue lines will be my eyes and my face.

"Master, it would be better if-"

(^ ^ ))

"*Sigh* I guess that will suffice" Turi.

My blue lines can turn in to the shapes that shows my expression.

"Shall, we go?"

"Yes, Master" Turi.