Chapter 16 (What Am I missing?)

"Alright Turi, lead the way!" Neo.

We exit the Inn and onwards we go towards the next tour destination. As soon as we exit the Inn I look to my left to see a red haired woman no pardon me.... Bitch on the floor constantly vomiting, farting, burping, and etc.

When Marshmallow see the Bitch he immediately move to my other shoulder as if to avoid any eye contact or anything with the bitch in that matter. We continue  our walk on the main street and soon people begin to notice and take intrest in us, well our clothing and marshmallow to be exact.

"Turi, don't you think we stand out to much?" Neo.

"We are indeed standing out very much master" Turi.

"Hmmm...." Neo.

What is this odd feeling.... Its quite uneasy however there is also this feeling that enjoys, is this the feeling of Shame and Pride?

Soon after I then see a very large tent that would perhaps level a building. Do circuses also exist in this world perhaps?

"We have arrived on our destination Master" Turi.

"I see, is this a circus perhaps?" Neo.

"No master, this is a slave traders base" Turi.

"I see" Neo.

We enter the large tent and I say, for a place dedicated to selling slaves the place is quite organized per se. Everything around us were cages filled with either monsters or sentient humanoid creatures. The place itself is tidy in terms of organization however its very, very dirty I say.

We then continue to walk around the slave traders base until finally meeting the slave trader. Turi then payed the slave trader to give us the privilege of touring around the base.

"Master" Turi.

"Yes?" Neo.

"May I ask you a question?" Turi

"Very well, ask away!" Neo.

"What.... Are you master?" Turi.

"What am I?" Neo.

Hmm, that is quite the question indeed my maid.... Quite the question indeed. I believe the Demoness had also asked me the same question before however I always manage to dodge the question.

"Well Turi, If I have to describe what I am, then it would perhaps take more than something define as an infinite amount of time to do so. However I'll shorten it for tour sake" Neo.

"I am thankful for your generosity" Turi.

"Alright then"

I am something that cannot be define by any means or ways.

"Rather, if I were to explain what I am then I wouldn't be able to answer it as the answer is always changing" Neo.

Then where do you acquire your name master?" Turi.

"My name? Oh its something I picked up on a whim when watching the worlds go by, there isn't really any reason behind it" Neo.

"I see" Turi.

As we continue to walk I notice something or to be precise, someone who caught my interest. Beside me within a cage is a Large lizard with a humanoid body, is this this world version of an Argonian perhaps?

The lizard was wounded kind badly having small cuts and purple bruises all over.

"Hmm.... Now that I think about it, I am indeed missing something, and that something is a Butler" Neo.

"Master, you are not proposing to-to turn this lizard into a butler!?" Turi.

"Umu? Is there a problem with that?" Neo.

"N-no... Master.." Turi.

"Very well then" Neo.

I dressed the Argonian into wearing the suit and all of its injuries were gone in an instant, The Argonian of course was shocked by this and looks at me with confusion on his eyes. I also to make him a bit more different then other butlers I shall give him a special present later on.

I bend down and closing the gap between me and the argonian.

"Tell me Argonian, What is your name?" Neo.

"!?"

"Can you not talk? Or is it because of that trauma of yours that you don't dare to move your tongue?" Neo.

"!!!!!"

"Well then.... Would you like me to remove that trauma of yours? After all, A butler must be fearless enough to defend his master, correct?" Neo.

He then begins to move away from me, am I perhaps scaring him?

"Master, I do not think that it understands what master is saying" Turi.

"Really? Hmm, I see, I see, so this world have different languages it seems. Forgive me Argonian, I shall now speak your tongue" Neo.

Using his language I asked him if he would want to escape this cage he was in and join me in my tour across worlds. He instantly answer with a hasteful nod moving his head up and down quickly as if he was a beggar.

"Very well then Argoni- ah that's right! You haven't told me your name yet! However it would be quite rude to not introduce myself first"

"My name is Neo Malice" Neo.

"Zeshier" Argonian.

Suddenly a nerve strike within Turi instantly as Zeshier speak his name, I am guessing she was expecting "I am Zeshier, Master" or something like that, nevertheless it scared Zeshier's soul out of him.

"Zeshier is it? Well then! Lets add something on that name of yours!" Neo.

"?" Zeshier.

"From now on, Your name shall be Zeshier Malice!" Neo.

"Wait what! are you adopting me or something!?" Zeshier.

"To me everything that serves me are like    my children if I have to say, that also includes you Turi" Neo.

"Does that mean that my name is now Turi Malice, master?" Turi.

"Indeed" Neo.