1. Introducing the book; SMILE

Everybody gotta cry once in a while
But how long will it take 'fore you smile? - J Cole.

A/N:

N A M E O F A U T H O R

(Check profile)

N A M E O F B O O K
SMILE

P R O D U C E D
2021

S T O R Y D E S C R I P T I O N

"Life is cruel, Nicklaus! It gives yet it takes!" She yelled, angrily. Her nose flared in heavy breaths, veins popped in beads of sweat, deep blue eyes darkened in rage and regret, teeth gritted, hands balled into fists and her knuckles whitened. Mad was her thought and mad was she, not because of who was in front of her, but for who she had become; for she was afraid of the monster they made her. So in a fit of rage, she disguised her sorrow so perfectly you'd wonder if she was the psycho they claimed and made her believe she was. "And I hate it so fucking much! All of it!" She seethed. "For all its worth!"

"Life is cruel, I agree. And trust me, I'm still dealing with it. We all are." Nicklaus said, as he brought forth his hand under her chin and lifted it up to meet his gaze. And when she did, that hurt and sorrow burned and damned him for all of eternity. Deep blue eyes bored into deep blue eyes with so much darkness and fury for the world as it was, that not even fire and furnace could be compared. His jaw ticked that he would destroy her demons and everything along the way. "But I swear on my life, Nicole, I will give you back everything, in a thousand fucking folds!" He vowed. "I promise I'll put that SMILE back on your pretty face. I'll make it permanent."

"That's impossible."

"Try me."

But little did he understand the weight of this promise and the burden he would have to bear.

For her . . .

And little did she know, that her demons were nothing compared to the devil she was dealing with, but she sold her soul anyways.

For him. . .

What will it be?
Happiness or Perfection?
Past or Present?
Stern or smile?

E S T R A C T

Everyone watched. Everyone saw. And everyone did nothing.

He turned.

In that moment, I was struck with beauty I could never explain. His tousled hair made me want to feel its softness. His pink plumbed lips were a total distraction which I wanted to know what it felt like on mine. His all black outfit brought out the danger in him, yet curiosity in me. And here I thought all of these were distractions until his eyes fell on mine. On me.

Electrifying blue.

H I N T

He might be devilish, but she was the devil itself.

He was her drug and she became too addicted because she was his.

He was hopeless to himself, but she found her hope in him and he found his in her.

C A S T
Imagine them.

N O T E
This is my first book.

And just so you know, both real and unreal places are used in this book. Remember, its all fiction.

Most of all, please do refrain from copying or plagiarizing my work/book in any form or way, as such actions have consequences.

A P P R E C I A T I O N

First, I thank God. Then I wanna say big shout out to my readers!

P U B L I S H E D

Jan. 1th 2021-

All rights reserved.

Thank you.