4.Causes and Changes

SMILE

Chapter 4: Causes and Changes

Nicole's P. O.V

I looked upon the changes of my whole body from head to the part where the mirror reflected off my body. I cursed loudly at how I looked right now. Mum might be the cause of how bad I looked right now, but she was damn right when she told me to go 'fix' myself before the private plane we where in now, landed.

Turning to look at the reflection of my body, my hands tightened on the restroom sink, crushing with pressure. I had turned from beauty to beast in a span of two years. It was all because of her. I thought. All these causes and changes was all because of her!

The sight of my now dark circled baggy eyes was enough to put a glare on my dirty slightly healing face. My lips swelled at both side ends. Although my face was a bit dirty, the shape of Noah's hands could be traced across my face.

I pulled my hands up, attempting to touch my blonde hair which used to be dyed dark brown or black. I could feel a little pain go through my hand as I felt my soft hair with it. Then the whole pain shot through my body instantly.

I groaned.

I hated the reminder of having to know how much I looked a lot more like my mum than my dad; except the deep blue eyes as our difference in looks, gotten from dad, instead of hazel eye colour.

I could feel my body tensing up at the ruin in front of me; me.
I released my hands from my hair in an attempt to punch the mirror into breaking point but stopping at the same time when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Yes?" I asked abruptly, getting rather annoyed.

"Ma'am, your clothes are here." It was the voice of a lady, probably an air hostess. "It was sent in now." She informed, tone low.

"Bring it in." I ordered. I did not even look away from the mirror, but I could see all that happened through it.

The door pulled open, revealing an air hostess dressed in what I believed to be a uniform styled in the clothing of a country. She gently placed the clothes on the seat by the side of the door, not daring to look up to me nor any part of my body while she stood.

"Anything else?" I asked, patience running thin while she still stood.

"Y-your mother said to inform you that the plane is taking off." she said, more of a squeak. "In case of turbulences you might experience in here." She added.

"Okay. Now leave." I ordered, not ever liking the idea of invading my privacy. With a curt nod, she found her way out like she did in, shutting the door behind her. I sighed, but could not care less.

Turning my attention back to my look, I took out the make up bags that were always kept at the side of the room, with few products.

Deep blue was the colour of my eyes, complimenting my blonde cascading hair. True, my skin is tanned and body curvy, making it go along with my tall height. I was always told my beauty might break lots of hearts and pride at a young age. Now, I understood.

Heading out, I almost stumbled upon another air hostess dressed in same uniform, which would have been hard to differentiate if she wasn't a red haired. "Ma'am," Her voice was soft. "Your mother requests your presence, ma'am."

"I'm not coming." I answered.

"She insists."