Chapter 12 : End.

Dust POV

Hello, Everyone. How are you today ? Me ? Well, I came back home from hanging out with Killer and Horror. I found a box on my bed. Judging by the baby blue package, I suppose this is from Blue. Well, anyway, it says it is for me.

I open it softly. There is a dark purple suit with a white dress shirt. I also found a note.

"Hello Dusty.

I have a surprise for you. But I would want you to put on this first.

Your Blueberry"

I shrug and put on the suit. Well, it suits me perfectly, that's for sure. I also noticed a note at the bottom of the box.

"Hey, Dusty.

Did you put on your suit? I hope you did.

As for the next step for your surprise... I am waiting for you at Dreamtale. Nightmare can take you there. I know you never went there."

I raise an eyebrow but go to see the boss. He was reading in his passive form. I think I am taller than him, when he is like that.

Dust : Hello, Boss.

Nightmare : What is this Dust ?

Dust : I dunno... Blue wants me to join him at Dreamtale... Could you take me there ? I never went there.

He closes his book and gets up. He puts down his book and opens a portal.

Nightmare : Follow me.

I nod and follow him. I can believe this is Dream's AU. So joyful and colorful. Nightmare walks calmly.

Dust : Did this AU always was so beautiful ?

Nightmare : No. I destroyed all its beauty, when I ate the black apples. Ink, Dream and I restored it for two years. There is still no inhabitant, though.

I nod. I see a church.

Dust : I thought you said there was no one here. So why is there a church ?

Nightmare : I don't know. Let's see. Maybe Blue is hiding here.

We nod at each other and the boss opens the door and enters. There is no light, then the door closes behind us. I feel people grab each of my arms and see the light turn on.

I see Dream and the boss, side by side, smiling at each other. And the one holding me are Horror and Killer.

Dust : What the funk guys ?

Welp, Fresh is here too.

Dream : you will see.

He goes with the boss near the altair. There is a bride... And my two friends are carrying me there while the wedding music is playing. What the hell ?

Wait... Isn't that Carrot on the side ?

So the bride is...

Blue : Hello, Dusty. You love your surprise ?

He gives me his innocent smile. Wait...

Dust : What is going on ?

Dream and the boss cough. Horror and Killer get on the side.

Dream : Hello, everyone.

Nightmare : We are here today to celebrate the...

Dream, Nightmare : Surprise wedding of our friends Blue and Dust !

I get startled. I turn to Blue who whispers "surprise", with a wide grin on his face. They ask us the usual, beginning by Blue to let me digest what is happening.

Nightmare : Would you Dust Sans take Blue Sans as your rightful spouse, loving him and cheriching him...

Dust : Of course I do. You all know I would give my life for him.

Dream, Nightmare : You may now kiss.

Blue pulls me down by the collar and kisses me. Carrot is in shock. Most likely didn't expect Blue to be the one kissing.

I blush softly but kiss back and take him in my arms bridal style. We stop kissing and put our foreskull against each other. He cups my face with his hands.

Blue : Forever and ever ?

Dust : Forever and ever.