Chapter 10 : Question

Dust POV

So, since we are all at peace, we spend more time all together. Among what I found, I ran once in Lust and Horror dancing.

To be more precise, Lust was leaning some basic steps to Horror. Yeah, I remember at their wedding Lust was the lead. So this is why. Horror is just an awful dancer. Well, Lust, Nightmare, Dream, Cross and Blue are the only good to decent dancers here. Error and Ink always forget the step.

Killer gave birth to Nightmare' son, Crescent. The child looks a hell lot like his father, that for sure. He also play a lot with Lux.

Speaking of Nightmare, it seems he is the overly protective big brother type because while all the sub and Blue were out, he gave Cross a lecture about the fact if he does the thing to Dream, he will kill him.

We all gulped for him. Well, he ended up receiving a hug from Dream who more or less guessed what happened and scolded Nightmare. Seriously, how well do those twins know each other ? And no one except Dream would dare scold Nightmare.

Oh, and if you were asking yourself why the sub left for shopping... They made us have a pajama party with ridiculous animal onesies. The couple had matching one. Thank god I am single.

Congrat Killer's gut to force Nightmare wearing an Octopus onesie. We all expected it to be a rabbit. The most amazing part is... Killer got Nightmare wearing the onesie. What deal they made, I don't know, but there must be one.

Instead of rabbit, we got the octopuseption. Ink and Error had cat onesie, Dream and Cross had dog onesie, Lust and Horror were bears... Well, Horror never deserved more his "Teddy Bear" nickname. He really did look like one there.

Anyway, Blue got the bunny one, and they gave me a pingouin one. Apparently, Killer' suggestion. Well, won't complain.

The kids were at Horror and Lust's home, with baby-sitter Fresh. He complained about the fact he would have wanted to see the "frightening bad guys in cute kigurumi"... To which we got betrayed by Blue, who showed him a picture.

... Dust, stop running from what you have to do by saying funny anecdotes to the readers. Even if they must love it.

I don't see what you are talking about, autooooor !!!? Ouch... did she just... threw me in the anti-void ?

Now move your spine and do your job, you slowpoke. Make that story move !

I groan and get up. Seriously, Did she have to shove me in the Anti-void ? Anyway, I knock on Error's door. He opens, holding a mug, wearing his glasses for once. Yes, he still sometimes goes back living in his Anti-void's house from time to time so he won't have to deal with Fresh and PJ spending time together.

Error : Dust ? What do you want ?

Dust : I need to talk to you... Can I come inside ?

He shrugs and lets me in. I take a seat in front of him and he takes a sip of his coffee.

Error : So, what do you want, Dust ?

Dust : ... Do you plan on adopting PJ ?

He nearly spit out his coffee. He looks at me for a moment.

Error : ... Yeah, I think I will. Not because I like the kid or anything, but because Ink loves him, and I want to make Ink happy. Why do you ask ?

Dust : ... Blueprint.

Error : ... ... Oooooh... You want to know if you could adopt Blueprint ?

I nod.

Dust : Blue wouldn't abandon the kid, since he didn't abandon me. And I don't see a problem in helping him raise Blueprint... But I... don't know if he or Ink would be alright...

Error : Well, to begin with, start by dating Blue, before thinking of if you can adopt his kid.

Dust : Yeah, but I wanted to tell him I really thought of the question, to put him at ease. Unlike you, if we start dating, I will know I will have to share him with a kid.

Error : Don't compare me to you, jackass. I have to deal with three kids. And even Palette sometimes seems to glare a bit at me, because I injured Ink in the past. ... But I think Ink and Blue won't see a problem here.

Dust : You are sure ?

Error : Wait... Inky, what do you think ?

I choke on air.

Dust : Ink is here ?!

Ink gets out of his hiding spot. He comes near Error, rubbing his socket. Oh, did he sleepover ? Maybe he didn't hear.

He sits on Error's lap and cuddles with him, still sleepy.

Ink : Fine by me... Sure Blue... be Ok...

Did he just... fell asleep on Error ?

Error : You got your answer. Now leave. That's my cute boyfriend.

He throws me out with his string. Most likely to put Ink back in his bed.