-

Weekend Momo decided to visit Sana on her condo and luckily the latter is there...

"Are you going to scold me??.." Sana said..

"I don't know what you're thinking but, Sana can you just please think it carefully?.."

"You know how much I love Vernon Momo~ya.. You know everything from us..."

"Yes, I know but you guys are not together anymore. How about Tzuyu??? You don't really love her??? How about your wedding?... Sana if you really love Vernon you will definitely hurt Tzuyu, Tzuyu loves you Sana ..."

"I know...."

"To be honest I can't think properly right now Momo~ya ...."

"Your wedding is getting near Sana, we are all worried for Tzuyu..."

"I don't know..."

"What????.."

"I still don't know... I know it's my fault and  I'm ready to face all the consequences if ever Tzuyu will find out the Truth..."

"Sana ~ ya..."

"Tzuyu is also important to me, I don't feel any pain everytime I'm with her and the fact I forgot Vernon because of Tzuyu..."

"Sana, Stop using Tzuyu if you don't love her. Let her go, please Sana."

Sana didn't answer...

"If you will show up to your wedding, we will consider it that you love Tzuyu but if it's not then we will be the one who will say to Tzuyu the truth... Make the choice Sana..."

"Momo~ya..."

"I don't know, but seems like I'm not talking with the Sana I know, right now. Fix this problem Sana before you hurt all people around you. It's not that late, you still have time.." Momo said.

Momo stood up as she was now leaving Sana's place when suddenly the door open..

Momo smile bitterly when she saw the person...

"Sana ~ ya, seems like you have a special guest at this early morning.." Momo said...

"Momo Noona.." Vernon greeted her..

"I have to go now..." Momo said as she leave the place.

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was having a morning jog in Han River and while she's running she suddenly saw a familiar person not so far on her direction...

"Mina ~ Unnie???.." Tzuyu asked...

Mina lift her head and she saw Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Mina stand up...

"You're also here (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') .."

"Mmmm, I usually jog her and I'm always feeding this cute ducks every morning 🙂.."

"Ohhhh..."  Tzuyu looks at the ducks... "They're so cute..." She said...

"They are 🙂 ~ they are actually family.."

"Kiyowo (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.."

After feeding the ducks Tzuyu and Mina seated at the empty bench while waiting for the sun to rise.

"You usually do your morning jog here??." Mina asked.

"Uhm, not really. Dahyun Unnie only suggested it to me yesterday so I tried..." Tzuyu said..

"Ah, I see."

"Uhm, Unnie can I?."

"Sure, what is it??.."

"I heard that Vernon is here..."

Mina was surprised on what Tzuyu said, as she didn't expect it...

"I know that she's my fiance's ex, I just want to know if what kind of person he is I mean is he a good boyfriend to Sana before?.." Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, he is. He's good man..." Mina honestly said since it's the fact.

"Really???..."

"Mmmmm, why???.."

"I'm afraid... I mean, I trust Sana but I can't help but to worried since he's already back..."

Mina suddenly feel what Tzuyu feels...

"Why are you afraid??.."

"I'm afraid that Sana will get back to him that she will not going to show up in our wedding.." Tzuyu smile. "I know I shouldn't be thinking negative but, I can't help it...."

"Sana Chan loves you, Don't think too much Tzuyu~ah...." Mina said. "I hope Sana Unnie will choose you Tzuyu..." Mina mumbled to her head.

"Yeah, you're right. She loves me. That's what important to me. As long as she loves me I know I will never loose her 🙂..."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

xxxxx

Brace yourself for the next
Chapter ‼️