Chapter 30

Morning Tzuyu woke up early and the moment she opened her eyes Sana quickly runs to her mind.

Tzuyu immediately do her morning routine and leave her unit, she didn't have her breakfast as she was excited to see Sana...

Before she went to the latters condo Tzuyu passed by to the pizza shop as she bought 3 box of pizza and she also didn't forget to bought some flowers for Sana..

After an hour of driving Tzuyu finally arrived at Sana's unit. She messaged the latter but Sana isn't responding..

Since Tzuyu know's Sana's passcode she decided to get inside... When she get inside she put the pizza in the kitchen ..

She noticed that Sana's unit is quite probably the latter is still sleeping, Tzuyu walks closer to Sana's room to check the latter and when she open the door as she was expected Sana is still sleeping..

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana as she seated on the bed while staring the latter ...

"Aigoo (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu gently caressed Sana's cheeks... "I will never get tired staring at this beautiful face (*˘︶˘*).。*♡.." Tzuyu mumbled...

Tzuyu stare Sana for almost 15 minutes until Sana finally wake up, her eyes suddenly went wide when she saw Tzuyu intently staring at her ...

"Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu sweetly said...

"Ya ..." Sana quickly cover her face...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why are you hiding you face??.."

"I'm still not washing it... What are you doing here at this early morning????." Sana said...

"Love, I already see you face actually I've been staring at it since earlier..."

Sana's ears perked when she hear those words from Tzuyu so she slowly remove the blanket on her face...

"Kiyowo ( ꈍᴗꈍ).." Tzuyu gently pinched Sana's cheeks...

"What are you doing here? I've been waiting on your message last night... You made me wait for nothing..." Sana pout....

"Mianhae..." Tzuyu sincerely said...

"What happened??? You just hangout with Elkie and you quickly forget me... What did you do???."

"Elkie Unnie isn't feeling well last night so I rush her at the hospital. I can't leave her alone so I waited until her manager arrived, I won't gonna lie yeah I really forgot to message you because I'm worried to Elkie Unnie.."

"😐😐😐.."

"Sorry...."

"😐😐😐..." Sana averted her eyes...

"Sana..." Tzuyu force Sana to face her...

"What???."

"Sorry, I are you mad at me?.."

"No. I'm just annoyed..."

"With me???."

"Mmmm..." Sana this time looks at Tzuyu. "Because you made me wait last night, and you really forget me 😐.."

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you today. I won't gonna attend practice today. I will gonna spend my whole day with you...." Tzuyu said...

"Really???..."

"Mmmm 🙂 ~ So don't be mad at me now please???.."

"Fine. Apology accepted..."

"Really?? ♥️.."