Chapter 56

3 days before her wedding, Sana meet her friends at Jeongyeon Unnie's Coffee shop.

"Where's Mina???.." Sana asked.

"She don't want to go here..." Nayeon said.

"Is she still mad at me??.."

"She's not mad Sana~ya, maybe disappointed.." Momo said...

"Sorry..."

"Your wedding is in three days. Are you ready??? I mean did you already decide???.." Jihyo asked.

Sana didn't answer as she was in a deep thought...

"I can't believe this .." Nayeon scratch her forehead... "Sana, you still don't have decision aren't you???." She asked.

Sana didn't response....

"Sana, Do you really don't love Tzuyu???..." Jeongyeon asked. "I mean, how can you not love her? Everytime we saw you with her we can really feel that your happy... Let just say that yes, you only used her but aren't you fall for her???..." Jeongyeon asked.

"I love her...." Sana uttered and they all look at her...

"What did you just say???.." Nayeon asked.

"I love Tzuyu..." Sana looks at them...

"Really????.." Momo asked. "You're not joking are you????.."

"I'm not. I know it's too late and I don't know if you will believe me but I really love her, it just that I can't still move on with Vernon ..." Sana said..

"Do you mean it??? Do you really love Tzuyu???.." Jihyo asked.

"Yes."

"When?? When did you fall in love with Tzuyu?.." Nayeon asked.

"Since when she show up in our family gathering as my fiance. Tzuyu is such a kind and very sweet person, I always want to be with her because I feel love whenever she's in my side, I feel safe and happy...."

"We know and we witness that Sana."

-

After meeting her friends, Sana decided to went in Tzuyu's unit...

"Love.."

"Hi 🙂.."

"I thought you're going to meet your friends?.."

"I already meet them..." Sana said as she walks closer to Tzuyu... "I miss you ..." She mumbled...

"Eh??? We're just together last night..."

"I know..."

"Aigoo..." Tzuyu messed Sana's hair...

"What are you doing???.." Sana asked.

"I'm just watching..."

"Tzuuuuu..."

"Mmmm???."

"Let's have a date ..."

"Arasso... 🙂 I'll just get change..."

"Okay (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

Sana waits Tzuyu in the living room and minutes later Tzuyu cameback...

"By the way, I have a surprise for you..." Tzuyu said...

"Really???.."

"I was supposed to give you this in our 5th monthsary the other day but something happen so I didn't be able to give you my gift..."