Chapter 20

Friday, Tzuyu have a whole day practice along with Dahyun and Chaeyoung because their competition is getting near.

While Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo are currently at the mall. They don't have class so they decided to buy gifts for Mark's sister since tomorrow they will going to attend her birthday party...

"Nayeon Unnie, are you okay???.."

"I'm not." Nayeon said...

"Momo and her fought.." Jihyo said..

"Ehhh? Why? What happened???."

"I caught her flirting with Dahyun." Nayeon said...

"Dahyun?? Kim Dahyun???." Sana asked.

"Yeah.."

"Maybe they're just being friends Unnie. You know, that Momo is a friendly person right..."

"And I hate her for being friendly..." Nayeon said.

"Did you already talked to her?." Jihyo asked.

"No, I don't want to talk to her." Nayeon said...

"Really????.." Sana asked, as she someone walking to their direction...

"Yeah, I'm still mad at her..."

"Really????.."

Nayeon's ears perked when she hear a familiar voice. She turned around and saw Momo...

"Momo~ya..."

"I went to your condo but your not there, and Jihyo told me that you're guys here so I quickly went her to see you..."

"I'm still mad at you...." Nayeon said as she crossed her arms. 

Momo quickly hugs the latter. "I'm sorry .. Dahyun and I are just friends. I just only see her as a little sister. You know that I love you, Unnie right?.."

Nayeon pout and she finally hugs Momo...

"Mmmm..."

"Don't be mad now... I won't gonna message her anymore..." Momo added...

"Whoahhh, I need to find my partner too.." Jihyo mumbled.

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why don't you just give Daniel a chance??." Sana asked.

"Ey, He's going to Europe and you know that I hate long distance relationship.. but, he said he will going to wait for me, so Let just see..." Jihyo said.. "How about you??? How's you and Tzuyu???."

"We are both doing good 😊.." Sana answer.

-

DaeChaeTzu is currently having their break. Tzuyu quickly get her phone and as she expecting Sana send her a message so she quickly opened it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sana

Sana:
Are you still having your
Practice???

Sana:
Message me if it's done already...

Sana:
I'm currently at the mall with Jihyo and Nayeon Unnie ...

Sana:
Take care Tzuyu~ah ❤️
I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Tzuyu smile while reading Sana's message to her.

"Daebak... Sana Unnie is so sweet 😊.." Chaeyoung teasingly said, as she peeks on Tzuyu's phone...