EPISODE 1 (RM & y/n)

Y/n as Namjoon's wife. They both build their marriage life almost 2 years. Y/n work as a doctor at her parents hospital. Namjoon as a popular idol also songwriter.

At home~

    "Namjoon ah~ I need to go now!" Shouting from stair to walking down. "Wait! Honey! Tonight, what time you back from hospital?" Y/n look at her watch.

     "Maybe little bit late. Why? You want me to cook you something?" Y/n asking with face curious. "nothing. I'm just want to know." He smile.

      Y/n walk to him and kiss him on lips and go to hospital. Namjoon as usually, he get off to his studio after y/n go to hospital.

~10pm~

      Namjoon is waiting for his wife. "Where she is? This is too late." Namjoon worried and angry at the same time. "She said little bit late, but this not little bit late. This is too late."

      Namjoon's patience has come to an end.  He sat on the couch waiting for her again. After Namjoon waited for 2 hours, finally Y/n returned.

      Y/n open the main door and she saw Namjoon sat on the couch. He stand up and look at y/n. "Where did you go?  Why did I call you, you did not answer my call?  Do you know what time it is now?"

      Y/n is a little surprised by Namjoon's attitude tonight, but y/n tries to be patient.  "I'm sorry, Namjoon. I really want to tell you that I will be back late but I can't make any calls because the hospital is in an emergency. I know this is my fault, but the anxiety happened beyond my expectations." y/n being humble with Namjoon.

       At that time, Namjoon did not seem to accept all the reasons given by Y/n.  "Do you think I believe what do you say?"  Y/n's eyes widened a little when Namjoon said that.

       "Namjoon ah.. you think I have a time to lie you? You think I have a time to build a reason while what I'm going through today is very tiring. If you don't want to believe what I say is up to you. I'm very tired." she got up to their room.

      She left Namjoon alone in the living room. Namjoon sigh and follow y/n go to upstairs. "Y/n .. I apologize for what I'm done just now. I didn't mean to make you upset.."  Namjoon knocked on the door of their room.

      Namjoon waits patiently until y/n is ready to forgive him.  Soon, the door of the room opened.  Namjoon who was sitting in front of the door got up and stood in front of y/n.

       "What are you doing in front of this door?"  y/n asking with cold tone.  "I'm sorry for what I did just now. I do not understand your work as a doctor." Namjoon begging.

        Y/n asked Namjoon to stop talking.  "Stop. I'm tired. I want to sleep, if you want to sleep outside, you can go."  Namjoon tries to understand what y/n is trying to convey.

         "Oh.. well. I'm get in now." Namjoon enters the room. Y/n laying by her back facing Namjoon. "Y/n. Are you still mad at me?"  Y/n still did not give any response.

           Namjoon lay facing Y/n who was turning her back on him. Slowly Namjoon's hand embraced his wife's slender waist.

       Y/n felt a bit shocked by Namjoon's actions. At that time, Namjoon even got closer to Y/n. Namjoon is so close to y/n that y/n can feel Namjoon's breath in her ear.

        "I know you are not sleep yet."  Y/n was surprised. "I'm sorry again. I'm just depressed working at the studio." Namjoon kiss y/n's neck.

         Y/n turned to face Namjoon this time.  Namjoon moves backwards slightly giving space to y/n to face him. "I also want to apologize to you. I really want to call you to tell you that I came back late, but it all happened in the blink of an eye."  Namjoon smiled and gently wiped y/n's cheek.

      "It's okay. Next time I try to understand your situation. I was wrong because I did not understand your job as a doctor. There are many things we can not predict when it will come." Y/n smiled sweetly at Namjoon's words.

       Finally, they both re-alike. "Tomorrow I'm a day's leave. Is there anything you want to spend tomorrow with me?" Y/n Asked to Namjoon with her soft voice. Namjoon who heard this make him feel comfortable.

         Namjoon held his chin as a sign as he was thinking of something to do. "Erm, I think I want to..." Namjoon's seems to want to tease y/n.  "What do you want?" y/n waiting for an answer from her husband.

          Suddenly Namjoon tickled y/n making y/n laugh out loud.  "Ahahahahahahah .. stop! That's enough .. don't tickle me again."  Namjoon looks fun for teasing y/n.

           Namjoon helps y/n get up from the floor due to falling off the bed.  "I'm sorry ... haha ​​.." At that time, Namjoon intended to help y/n, but in fact he also fell on y/n making their faces very close and their lips almost touched.

          Namjoon's lips are getting closer and closer to y/n's lips. Y/n is just waiting for what Namjoon will do.  And finally they kiss and do (18+).

Happy ending ever..

In building a good and always happy relationship, never suspect bad of a partner.  In addition, in maintaining the harmony of the household, each couple must be tolerant of each other.