regrets.

Jimin's POV~
--------------------------
"Ju-Jungko-ok....",

"What the fuck do you think you are doing PARK JIMIN!?", His voice was deep but sore and it sent chill down my spine.

My vision was getting blurry and I felt warm liquid flowing down on my cheeks.

"Why r u saving me when I have created the mess... jungkook?", I whispered through my sobs.

"Running away won't help Minnie...we need to solve thi-", I cut him off and pulled myself away from him.

"NO! I KNOW THE MOMENT HE GETS UP U R GONNA LEAVE ME FOREVER EVERYONE WILL HATE ME AFTER HE WAKES UP. .... "I paused and left a breath that I didn't know I was holding for that long.

".... maybe ... M-maybe i-i c-can't stop your gr-growing feelings for tae b-but i-i c-can st-stop my-myself fr-from to-tolerating y'all's hatred f-for m-me..... *sob*.... I-i... C-can't j-jung-kook I ca-can't....*sob*..."

No one's POV~
--------------------------
Saying that jimin looked up at jungkook and with teary eyes he mumbled, " i-i'm s-sorry.... J-jung-kook ... F-forg-give m-me... i-i'm s-sorry...*sob*..."

Jimin then looked down clenched his fist and with all the energy left in his body he pushed jungkook to the floor and rushed outside tae's room.

It happened so quickly that everyone became baffled for a moment before realising what has happened.

"Jungkook go after jimin , he needs u , and u both need some private time to discuss about whatever mess u have made . And after tae wakes up we all need to sit together and make up together for this shitty mess u three have done ", Namjoon said softly yet the tone was stern af.

"Sure hyung, I promise I'll explain everything...", Jungkook got up from the floor and rushed outside the ro to find jimin.

Jungkook's POV~
--------------------------

Wtf is wrong with jimin?!
Why is he acting so rudely!

I need to talk to him!
But where's he ?

I crossed the living room and went towards jimin's room, thinking that maybe he was there.

But I was wrong , the room was locked from outside, which means no one has yet gotten into the room after we arrived from the concert.

Where would he be?
In my room...?

Yes! I guess he is in my room.

"Some of my expectations never go wrong"

I entered the room and met with another horrible scene.

Jimin was facing the window a fruit cutting knife in his hand and the wrist of his other hand was just below the knife ready to get a strike on it.

I rushed towards him and pinned him by his wrist on the nearest wall after throwing away the knife.

"Wtf do u think u r doing park jimin?", I growled.
"Leave me! Ik u don't love me ! U love that slut-"
*slap*

Idk y I couldn't control myself anymore and I didn't even realise he is my hyung.
The moment he termed tae as a slut , my blood boiled and I slapped him.

He looked down with a hand on his cheek where I have slapped.
And after a few seconds he looked up with bloodshot teary eyes, and guilt shot through my body like adrenaline.

Shit!how can I slap my hyung!
Goddamned!
What r u doing to me Kim Taehyung?!

"Hyung look I'm s-orry o-okay..? I d-di-"

"Of course... Even u have learnt how to slap ur hyung , huh? Kook? Wow great! So this is what we all have taught u huh? To sl-slap y-your H-hy-ung...? *sob*..." He looked deep into my brown orbs.

"N-no j-jimin-ie... I-I'm re-really s-sorry....", I tried to hug him but instead he pushed me away.

"Sorry...?for what? Loving a shit like me right? ", He laughed sarcastically.

"N-no j-jimin-ie u r not a sh-shit.... U r my cute mochi ... My crush and my forever love....my baby... Jimin I love you u know that right?", I looked hopefully into his eyes.

"Mmm... So u r sorry right?"

".....ye-yes bab-"

"Whatever.
Show me how much sorry you really are Jeon Jungkook...", He smirked pushing me a bit .

"Wh-what sh-should I do Minnie? I wi-will do everything to prove myself...", I became desperate.

"Then....", He came closer to me and snaked his arms around my neck pulling me more close and pulled away his right hand from my neck before tracing my lips with his cute fingers.

", He came closer to me and snaked his arms around my neck pulling me more close and pulled away his right hand from my neck before tracing my lips with his cute fingers

The tension in the atmosphere was increasing.
And I was slowly getting sexually frustrated for his tease.

He pulled my chin and made me look into his eyes instead of eyeing his swollen plump lips.

"Then....

Make love to me
Jeon fucking jungkook...."

----------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Hello
Everyone
Extremely sorry for the late update
Actually I was wondering what to write, should I give angst or shall I give anger and frustrations...

So I was hella confused.

But dw, smut next chapter.

And moreover my family physician got tested positive and he died of corona.

Please stay safe and stay home guys.

Things are really getting messed up now .

So please stay safe.😔

Iloveyou ❤️✨
Bubyee~~~