RATHORE BLOOD - 14

(The chapter is not edited, please spare my mistakes)

Happy New Year
Happy Makar Sankranti

तिल गुड़ घ्या आणि गोड गोड बोला (Til gud ghya ani god gog bola)

KARAN POV (continued....)

Location: St. Xaviers College
After the hectic morning lectures we all were sitting in the cafeteria when my thoughts drifted to the morning incidence, I have had many girls after me before as well but Tina, she is the worst of all of them.

I don't mean to disrespect her, but who girl in her right mind would come and sit on a guy's lap in front of the whole canteen and try to kiss the man. And this useless people they would open their camera and zoom it on our faces and then what would follow the next day is a series of news, showing our videos with the headline Rich spoilt child, Rich Playboy, and so on.

Thankfully I had Parth with me that day who helped me in getting rid of her and our friends had already taken care of all those people as well.

"BRO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING", ANKIT my friend shooked me out of my thoughts.

"Are you dreaming about your TINA BABY", PARTH my very own sweet brother teased me.

"I need to get rid of her" I whispered desperately.

"What did she do this time?" Asked Parth his voice filled with concern, long gone was the playful PARTH. Though we are polar opposites of each other in personalities but none can hide the fact that we love and care for each other and he has always been with me, from the very beginning, from sharing our mother's womb, to protecting me from every possible threat, he has and will always be one of my best confidant.

Why not the best? Simply because my best confidant is my ARJUN bhaiya. With him I'm a different person altogether. I have shared my darkest fears and my darkest fantasies with him.

"Bro come back from your TINA dreamland", VIKRAM our friend shouted in my ears.

"Saap toh maine ghar me hi pale rakhe ha!" (I have fed snakes at my hone only) I said accusingly.

"Quit the riddles bro!" Mahir chided in.

I briefed them about the morning incidence and PARTH cursed under his breath and said, "This shit is going too far, it needs to end, now." We all agreed and started thinking, when Vikram asked,"toh hum kya naam rakhege ess mission ka?"(So what name should we give to this mission?)

"'KARAN KI IZZAT KO BACHAO' yeh naam kesa rahega?" (How would 'SAVE KARAN's DIGNITY' sound for the name of the mission?) Asked Rohan almost immediately.

I chocked on my coffee whereas PARTH said,  "nai yeh kuch zayda hi straight forward hojayega. Yeh secret mission hai guys, esa direct naam thodi rakh sakte hai mission ka" (No that will be to straight forward. It's a secret mission guys, we can't keep such direct names)

I face palmed myself and said "guys don't yo..."

When I was cut off in between by a screaming VIKRANT, "milgaya mujhe naam milgaya"(got it, I know what name should we give to this mission)

"Kya?" Cheered a very exciting PARTH ( What)

CHIPKALI KO DHUR BHAGAO~

"Whattt" I yelled

"Dekho hum TINA ko kya bulate hai", asked VIKRANT.

"Chipkali" replied Rohan

"Haan toh chipkali ko dhur bhagao perfect"", exclaimed Mihir.