Let's Meet Him - 4

Arjun POV

New York, USA

I was sitting in my home office and reading some important files at 2 in the night, well I don't usually sleep before 3 in the morning and I wake up by 6:00 am again. Yeah thats how my life is going on only work and work well I'm not complaining though being a CEO of such a prestigious company is a no Joke.

After reading some more things I go to my room and lay on my bed for a while, but I guess it's not helping. Well I am an insomniac, I open my drawer and take a sleeping pill gulp it down my throat and
doze of to sleep.

I hear the ring ..oh it's my alarm I fresh-n-up and walk towards my gym in the house and after doing rigorous work out for 2 hours. I get ready and reach my office by 9:30 am

As soon as I reached my office my personal secretary comes in and we start discussing about my schedule for today. I had 3 meeting before lunch itself. I started working when I had an video call showing up on my computer screen, I smiled and knew who it might be.

I received the call and there was my buddy he said that he is angry on me and I smiled and asked him "why?" 

He replied me in angry tone which was coming off more as cute, and said, "you promised to call me yesterday but you did not and didn't even send my favourite cartoon toy for me"

"Oh so my buddy is angry on me for this,  but I already did send the package you will be receiving it by tomorrow and about call I was busy so I forgot about it, sorry buddy". 

He said "it's okay" and told me about his school activities and then bhabhi came into the video called and asked about my health and told me to take rest and bhaiya also did the same and we talked about some important things as well.

I feel so lucky to have them as family well I can do anything for them and bhabhi is just like my mother for me I respect and adore her a lot. And then the phone was passed on to my mother and father my mother again told me to thing about marriage and stuff and to take care of my health while dad ask about how the work is going on. I was talking to my second mother well yes I have three mother how lucky am I.

She is my choti ma-sa and asked me about my health and I talked to my all of them I live in big joint family and I love all of them. When suddenly there was a loud screen and I know who it is my two annoying brothers but I love them they took the phone and asked me about any new chick well I don't have any, neither am I interested in any night stands.

I asked them about their college and how about any new girlfriend they share to me almost everything and they know their boundaries, though they flirt but they wouldn't cross their boundaries and also they are waiting for their special one.

Well after taking to the phone was passed to my role model my dadu sa he talked to me, I asked him about his health and he told me he is fine and today he did the rare thing which is, he told me about a girl who met him in the morning park and showed him some exercises and well their now friends. He looked quite impressed with the girl well it's rare because it is hard to impress my dadu-sa.  After taking to him and exchanging few more greetings with everyone I ended the call. And got back to my work.

I completed my all the meetings and reached home at 11:00 pm in the night. I was famished because I had skipped my lunch, well that is very regular for me as I skip my lunch often.

I had some food which was cooked by my house-help I have here and went back to my office to work.

I had an incoming call from my bestfriend cum mere jija ji, he asked me how I was doing, and after all that we talked about the project for which I'm here in New York away from my family it will take more 6 months or more so to complete.

I could here some bickering from the background and realised it was my sister telling him to pass the phone. I chuckled at them, I knew this would happen.

I talked to my sister, I love her a lot she is the most pampered and I can't see tears in her eyes. After wishing them good night I ended the call. And started my work, well this is my daily life. I look at my parents and everyone in my family and wish sometimes to get a person who would love me, care for me and be only mine. But that's not possible I sighed and after completing my work slept.

Ootd