•Notes•

Author's Notes:
Another story you guys but the main idea of this book was actually from a great author who suggested for me to write it: TaeGguk06
Thank you for your suggestion I give credit to you for your idea for this book 💜

Warnings ⚠️:
Ok look as you know this book is including mafia stuff. Which means lots of blood. I am warning you now if you don't like these mafia stuff or don't like blood (I'll only be writing about it and nothing else). Please do not read this book if you feel uncomfortable with the topic.

Comments:

I would really appreciate it if I could get feedback on this book. To improve my grammar and help me write better chapters and stories in the future. Writing anything is completely fine wether that be that you enjoyed the book or you simply didn't like it. I'm a new writer and feedback will help me improve.

Votes:

This is your choice of coarse but I would be really happy if I get your votes on this story it will also help me know my audiance better. By knowing which parts were liked the most and the least. So I can make sure I can create a story that I myself enjoy writing and reading but also the readers.

Updates:

First of all I want to explain myself I am a very lazy person so please understand that this book will at times will not be updated for certain amounts of time. But I will try my best to update and finish this book.

Beginning/Ending:

Start: 11/7/2020 (9:27 pm)

End: Unkown