The beginning of the trip

No one's POV*

There was a beautiful sunrise off in the distance. All the students were awake and excited. After all, they were going to an exquisite place full of nature. Most students were done packing, others finishing up. After all, this was their first trip outside of school grounds altogether. But something seemed off with Mr.Aizawa. He had a feeling this trip would go wrong.

Uraraka's POV*

I was down in the common room. Last night I couldn't get an inch of sleep. With all the things that had just happened, I don't know what to think. But I'm glad I have a ton of people to support me. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was Tsuyu~chan! "Ochako you're getting lost in thought more often than usual, ribbit," Tsu said in a stern voice. "Well, I'm just daydreaming how this trip is going to go!" I said happily. To be honest I didn't even realize people were down here. I could realize Tsu was starting to get worried. "Really, Tsu I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me" a sweet smile appeared on her face. "Ok" she started to walk away. After that Mr. Aizawa came through the door. " The bus is ready, we should head out" Most of the students rushed out, to be honest, it sounded like a stamped of elephants.

Bakugo's POV*

I heard a loud ass pounding on my door. I yelled, "Go away extra, I'm trying to damn sleep!" I heard the knocking again. I was about to blow their face-up. But no one was there, I started to question myself then realized it was 7:00 am. I had already packed last night so I slept in. After I got dressed, I made sure to lock all of my windows and tidy up my room. You can never be too cautious. Plus, I don't want to come back to a messy ass room. I took the elevator down. When I got down I realized that a lot of the extras were there already. Shitty Hair was there and seemingly waiting for my arrival. He turned over and shot up like a rocket. "Heyy Bakubro, where have ya been?" Shitty Hair said with the most joyful attitude. I shot him a look of disgust. It didn't phase him though, he was used to it. "Anyways, let's sit together on the bus." I just shrugged him off. But he followed me like a damn dog. Then Mr. Aizawa came in and said " The bus is ready, we should head out." I shot out of the door, the back of the bus was always the best. All of the extras followed me. Accept for Round Face, she seemed off and scatterbrained.

 No ones POV*

All the students were on the bus. As they passed by the landscape they couldn't help but awe. It started to rain. Splashes herd from the bus. Everyone found it relaxing. Even Iida stopped shouting orders at everyone and listened. Uraraka and Mina both fell asleep. Their heads on top of each other. Bakugo was blasting music in his ear from his headphones. Kirishima seemed to be looking out the window, sometimes talking to Bakugo. As for Deku, he was cuddling up with Todoroki. Todoroki seemed uncomfortable, he was staring a Momo. She was looking ou the window as well with Jirou beside her.

A couple of hours later, they arrived at the camp, and the rain had stopped. All of the students were tired, even the ones who slept. It was a few log cabins up in the mountains, surrounded by forest. Crickets chirping, Bakugo seemed to be softly smiling. It reminded him of how he used to go hiking. Uraraka noticed but didn't let him realize how much joy he brings to others. Mr. Aizawa led the boys to their cabin. And a surprise guess came to lead the girls. It was Mt.Lady most of the girls only saw her on TV. This trip was becoming something special.

 With the girls*